HDMU Team E2 Image For Amiko Alien 2 (Discussion)

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,448 times. The last Post () by solar22.

• sorry for posting here but it seems that this thread is busy enough for the right people to see it..

my question is: why ALL , and i mean all, enigma2 images for alien and alien2 have the same problem which is very serious to my opinion and makes the use of ANY e2 image completely useless?

the problem is, if the cs server (any server of any protocol) freezes for couple of seconds then when it comes back the picture is not normal anymore, works for 5 seconds then makes blocks for couple of seconds with loss of sound-picture synchronization, then comes normal again for 5 secs then freezes again for 2 secs, then normal for 5 ...and this cycle goes on for ever, unless we change channel and return instantly, softcam reset does not help at all...

i have spend hours trying any available e2 image around, they all have the same prob, seems that perhaps all use the same tuner driver, and the worse of all is that this issue is not seem to be noticed or mentioned by nobody...

Spark on the other side works perfectly...

I want to be cruelly honest, fix it or leave it!! other ways you waste your time and our patience....e2 on amiko is like a car without steering, that`s how good e2 is until now.

• I tried a lot of enigma2 images on my startrack 2020 plus (sti7162) and all have the same problem : picture quality not stable when zapping channels, sometimes it's very good and sometimes is "a little bit interfered" (on spark picture quality is stable).
    I am agree with you that they use all the same tuner driver and it's buggy !!!!
    We hope it will be fixed.

• thanks cube for confirming the issue.

a temporary solution could be a script that will reset the tuner when ECM is missing, or something similar to this.... i hope they will fix it too because spark is rock stable but e2 is much more flexible.

anyway i stop testing more e2 until we have a confirm that this tuner-server issue is fixed.

• both images are running wel on my alien2.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• i hope that they will fix it but i think it has no priority.

So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• it whud help if we new whot the fix was so we cud have a go and do it are selfe am going tri and get my laptop up so and make a imige up for these boxs

boxs im good with= all ***box,s all openbox,s amiko alien 2 & SHD-8900

• it whud help if we new whot the fix was so we cud have a go and do it are selfe am going tri and get my laptop up so and make a imige up for these boxs

Its knowing its a driver issue think I saw it somewhere as being a simple change of > to < could be wrong though.

a temp solution is to set default pids in the bouqet files the only problem is the PMT PID not being parsed correctly

maybe look her http://dev.duckbox.info/?section=log&p=1

• Hi guys ive heard all future images across the board will have the 28.2 east hd fixes etc in them, can you confirm this when you post an image update please? thanks Bob.

• i don`t have this image yet on my box.
    i am going to flash it tonight.
    i hope this image is better than the early ones.

• the hd channels on 28.2 east are fixt.
    not bad at all i think,give it a try.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!