Need step by step what to do to get my Ultimo up and running

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,200 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I am new to all this ive just got a vu+ ultimo with the blackhole image on.
    Can someone please help me step by step what to do to get my box up and running so i can get channels from a card sharer.
    For example what do i install on my box
    Do i need any sort of card
    What software i need on my pc

• Thanks for your help but could you go through this step by step please has i dont have a clue.
    Do i find the CCcam.cfg and emu on the blackhole on my vu+ ultimo box

• Hello buddy,

To make things easy for yourself start by installing TS Panel on your ultimo,I have attached the ipk file for you.

To install this on your box , use a ftp program to access the root folder,in here you will see a folder called "tmp"

Place the ipk file in here,then on your ultimo with the blackhole image,press the green button then the yellow,you will see "manual install IPK packages" select this and you should see the file you placed in tmp already there,it should start to install automatically,when this has completed restart the gui.

Ok with that done now open ts panel,press the green button,this will show you the plugins installed on your box,scroll through the list until yor find ts panel.

Select it,it will now open. Select addons,then scroll down to Linux_sat_support,open this and then you will see cam,plugins,picons etc etc

Let us know how your getting on after that

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• HI,
    i AM HAVING TROUBLE INSTALL THE ENIGMA2 PLUGIN , ALL I GET ON THE SCREEN IS ,
    ENIGMA2 PLUGIN WANTS TO INSTALL BUT THAT FILE IS ALREADY PROVIDED BY PACKAGE VUPLUS BLACKHOLE
    CANNOT FIND PACKAGE ENIGMA2 PLUG EXTENSIONS TSPANEL.

PLEASE HELP SOME ONE

• Please take care not to use caps - this is considered shouting, we can hear you!

Do you have any telnet knowledge? It is just a case of logging in to your receiver from your PC and sending some commands. You might need to force-install the plugin to work. Let me know what level you are at so I know where to begin!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Sorry about the caps,
    I think ive done it i installed the 4.9 version then updated it from there to 6.7.

could you please help me to the next step from the tspanel.

Thanks.

• you need to install CCcam so from the plugins menu, select TSpanel, then select 'Addons' then select 'Linuxsat_support_addons' then find cams-blackhole, then select CCcam 2.2.1 or 2.1.3 or 2.3.0 depending what is there and what you want (better choose 2.1.3 or above). This will install your cam.

you then need to activate it, think you do this by pressing the blue button I think, and left and right to get to the default cam (the one you downloaded) and press ok.

To add clines, again use FTP, navigate to /etc/CCcam.cfg, and in an editor, add your line/s to this file, and save.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• You get to have your name up in cool orange :haha:

Its well worth it it just for the help you get in Teamviewer through MSN/S kype, excellent if your a novice or new to Linux receivers. There are also many other benfits that you wouldn't get elsewhere.

Nano

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!