epg download reverts back to internal flash

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 787 times. The last Post () by billy thekid.

• hi guys i have vu+duo original boxe and have epg set to download onto usb sticks...it seems to revert back to internal flash?......i have bh images latest 1.7.9 any ideas how to fix this...it also does the same omy solo box as well

• Can you try a different usb stick as I know the VU+ range can be a bit choosy when it comes to usb sticks?

You could also try setting it to save to hard drive if you have one fitted :)

• Are the usb drives mounted properly??

In blackhole,press the blue button twice and then select device manager,check what the usb drive is mounted as.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• yes usb is mounted properly, been reading its a common problem, could be usb stick, im using a 2gb sandisk....been reading that its something to do with the cossepg plugin and the .py files...found a crossepg plugin version with the fix applied in .ipk fomat but wont install as i have to remove this current crossepg version..ive delted it from the system/plugins folder but cant install this other crossepg plugin with the fix applied..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!