1 channel plugin problem

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,394 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi, i have a DM800HD sim 2.10 and no matter what image i try on my box i keep getting the same problem with the 1channel plugin. When i try to select a letter in tv shows it just jumps back to the top of the list then won't let me do anything else accept exit back. Anyone know how to fix this??

• i use this one, i have had problems with other versions, this works best for me, maybe it work for you, just make sure u uninstall the one you have on it now, then reboot and install this one.

• i use this one, i have had problems with other versions, this works best for me, maybe it work for you, just make sure u uninstall the one you have on it now, then reboot and install this one.

Thanks dreamuser.... Works fine. ;-) .... I thought it was maybe a driver problem or something but i guess the 1channel plugin on TSPannel just doesn't work.... or at least not with my reciever...lol

• hi
    I have DM800HD with nemesis 110r0 image
    When I installed 1channel , after rebooting I cannot use the plugin
    When 1channel starts , I can select MOVIE from the menu
    But suddenly green screen error appears
    Please help me
    How can I do to fix that problem ?

Does the tv show search work on this one. Got one installed on my duo but only movies work

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

• try this ftp usr/lib/python/enigma2/plugins/extensions put it there and reboot should work fine .just to let you know that this plugin does on occaasions give a green screen its a little bug but a small price to pay for a great plugin cheers kaktoos and best of luck . p/s if above dont work lets know what exactly your doing cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!