fline filter

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 703 times. The last Post () by korgpa80.

• Hi guys,

I dont usually like to ask for advice as I'm a stubborn fecker lol,but a friend has asked me how he can block all sly uk channels except for setanta on one client,

Now I did begin to make a sid assign list for his clients fline but it fecking huge and I'm starting to get fed up doing it tbh :),

obviously it would be a lot quicker if he was filtering out all his clients,as he could just do a general sid assign on his card but unfortunately thats not the case here,

any ideas guys?

Cheers

• Maybe using Oscam could be a better option if he wanted more control over what services he gives and receives. You can set rules in oscam.services, name the rule and apply it with the 'services =' flag for readers and users.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Maybe using Oscam could be a better option if he wanted more control over what services he gives and receives. You can set rules in oscam.services, name the rule and apply it with the 'services =' flag for readers and users.

yep had already tried run that by him but he doesn't want to change m8 :(
    ,he'll probably come back to me in a few weeks,when I have this sorted, saying can we try oscam now grrr

• Sid assign or reject will only work on a local card so trying it on a remote share is pointless, if he wants to stick with cccam why not run all his *** local owner peers through oscam as proxys assigning the channels that each open while blocking the rest then pass them back to cccam. Recently i moved back from oscam only to cccam as a server & found the only way the likes of boxnation/premier sport will clear using cccam as server was to block all received 963 shares from cccam peers & use oscam to filter what you take from each line before sending it back to cccam. Its not as hard as it sounds & works very well buddy.

• I agree mate but Sid assign on an fline will work on remote servers as well as a local card,but it makes for a very long fline :(

I'm kinda talked myself into this and I'm starting to wish I hadn't lol

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

• Official Post

I agree mate but Sid assign on an fline will work on remote servers as well as a local card,but it makes for a very long fline :(

I'm kinda talked myself into this and I'm starting to wish I hadn't lol

balderdash what dbxxx says is correct, sid assign/reject is for local cards only running in CCcam versions above 2.2.0 only. The server can block/assign on his fline but as a cccam client there is little he can do other than what is suggested above.

• Official Post

if using CCcam only then global limits could also be an option.
    btw .. sid assign works on CCcam 2.1.4

Yes im bad you are correct caz, sid reject was added in 2.2.0 sid assign was alreadly present as you said. However global limits will not solve boxnation/prem sport problems for those who use cccam only as server but a working solution has been posted.

• Maybe I'm not explaining myself correctly,

You can use fline filters to restrict what channels your clients can view,this has been widely used to filter out xxx channels on many people's servers regardless of whether it's a local card or not,in fact I use it myself on my clients flines and I don't have a sly UK card and it's stops requests for said channels,

All you need do is put the details in the fline i.e.

F: user pass 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 } { 0963:000000:xxxx }

You can add more to this and it will block these channels,

The only problem is when you want to block all bar one the list gets very long,so I was hoping you guys may have a quicker way that I had not come across :)

Thanks for looking anyway guys

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!