DM500-OpenPLi

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,200 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi,

Re:Need help installing CCcam on Xtrend OpenPli image

I am having a similar issue where only free channels are working and did exactly as stated in the above posts. I am also connected to the server but still no luck.

Any suggestions.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

PS - My config file is exactly as stated in above post.

• Cccam is downloaded and selected as default server. CLine has also been pasted into cfg file as stated using DCC but only free channels work.

For some reason I think it is not recognising this as previously only International channels work as well as free but CLine I have added now should make all channels work but does not.

• Cline was only just purchased 2 days ago and works fine on my ClassHD box but I want this to work on my DM500 which has been flashed using dreamup with an openpli image that was backed up from another box I had but seems to work with international and free as did the previous box which is why i think something is preventing clone not to be working.

Cline was only just purchased 2 days ago

You have already been asked to read the rules,,
    Do not post anything else until you abide by them and do not post anything related to payservers!!

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!