Amiko Alien 2 Spark: OSCAM config problems

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,689 times. The last Post () by comboo.

• Evening all,

I'm using Spark, over the past few days I've become frustrated with the CCCam plugin that run on spark (freezes and continually drops connection), so I am trying to use OSCAM, I've installed the plugin, I found the file location root/plugin/var/tuxbox/config and in it are 4 files....my problem is that I do not know how to configure them :beated: I have CCCam file.

I've tried the converter tool on this site and that didn't seem to work properly!

Any advise gratefully welcome!

• Did this for a friend the other day. I couldn't get it to connect to the cccam server but I could connect to the oscam server on the same box using newcamd. You need to edit oscam.server file to something like this

[reader]
    label=192.168.1.1
    enable=1
    protocol=newcamd
    device=192.168.1.1,10000
    user=alien
    password=alien

I cant remember what exactly I did with the oscam.user or oscam.conf files, I may have had to enable the the [dvbapi] protocal in the oscam.conf file.

• here you go a program to convert your c: or n: line to oscam this is whot I used and worked a treet

Thanks I have used the converter tool and it didn't work!

I have used this, it generated a file oscam.server, but a blank oscam.user file (is that normal), I upload file location root/plugin/var/tuxbox/config (is that the correct location for a Oscam user?). i290975 your IPs are internal IPs, I have an external DNS to point at should I be putting this where you've put your internal IP?

• In order to decrypt data from a card or from another server in your case you only need to configure two files:
    Oscam.server
    Oscam.conf

The output lines from the program given to you above should be pasted into oscam.server
    Check the contents of the oscam.conf file. It tells you how you can access the web server when oscam is running.

If you start up oscam you can then access the web server and see what's happening.

Good luck.

• Hi Gazi,

thanks for the information. I think I've setup the Oscam.server file, it reads (with edits!!)...

[reader]
    label = home123.dyndns.org
    enable = 1
    protocol = cccam
    device = home123.dyndns.org,65353
    user = xxx123xxx
    password = xxx123xxx
    cccversion = 2.1.3
    group = 1
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    reconnecttimeout = 30
    lb_weight = 100
    cccmaxhops = 10
    ccckeepalive = 1
    cccwantemu = 0
    boxid = xxx123xxx

The Oscam.conf is as follows

[global]
    nice = 1
    WaitForCards = 0
    saveinithistory = 1
    pidfile = /var/run/oscam.pid
    logfile = stdout

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    user = user1
    pwd = password1
    group = 1
    demux = /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
    ca = /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0
    socket = /tmp/pmt.tmp

Any suggestions?? Which plugin should I be using??

• Can someone help me please. I configured oscam and everything worked fine I can watch 1 channel and record another great, but my line provider do's not like me using oscam he disabled my line which is a dual login. Do's someone know of an alternative to oscam eg newcamd configuration where I can record 1 channel and watch another. Please help

• Can someone help me please. I configured oscam and everything worked fine I can watch 1 channel and record another great, but my line provider do's not like me using oscam he disabled my line which is a dual login. Do's someone know of an alternative to oscam eg newcamd configuration where I can record 1 channel and watch another. Please help

maybe if you were not using scumbag payservers, you wouldn't need to be asking for support on here - oh and read the rules - especially rule 1 and rule 13.

<1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi Gazi,

thanks for the information. I think I've setup the Oscam.server file, it reads (with edits!!)...

[reader]
    enable = 1
    protocol = cccam
    user = xxx123xxx
    password = xxx123xxx
    cccversion = 2.1.3
    group = 1
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    reconnecttimeout = 30
    lb_weight = 100
    cccmaxhops = 10
    ccckeepalive = 1
    cccwantemu = 0
    boxid = xxx123xxx

[global]
    nice = 1
    WaitForCards = 0
    saveinithistory = 1
    logfile = stdout

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    user = user1
    pwd = password1
    group = 1
    socket = /tmp/pmt.tmp

Please I have the same problem mein won't work I have read a lot on here but please can u explain the dvbapi probably as some are saying deferent things which I don't understand do I need to clear it completely or do I need to edite it and the (oscam.confic) do I need to put my line there as well or not am lots please please help explain please thank you in advance

• Hi mate

[reader]
    enable = 1
    protocol = cccam
    user = xxx123xxx
    password = xxx123xxx
    cccversion = 2.1.3
    group = 1
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    reconnecttimeout = 30
    lb_weight = 100
    cccmaxhops = 10
    ccckeepalive = 1
    cccwantemu = 0
    boxid = xxx123xxx

[global]
    nice = 1
    WaitForCards = 0
    saveinithistory = 1
    logfile = stdout

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    user = user1
    pwd = password1
    group = 1
    socket = /tmp/pmt.tmp

Please I have the same problem mein won't work I have read a lot on here but please can u explain the dvbapi probably as some are saying deferent things which I don't understand do I need to clear it completely or do I need to edite it and the (oscam.confic) do I need to put my line there as well or not am lots please please help explain please thank you in advance

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!