network card problems

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,869 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• HERE IS A TUTORIAL FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE NETWORK CARD OF THE DREAM 500, PROBLEMS WITH CONNECTION TO THE NETWORK OR BECAUSE THE ORANGE/GREEN LIGHTS IN THE DREAM ARE STUCK ON OR ARE NOT FLASHING AND DO NOT CONNECT TO THE ROUTER. .
    1, REMOVE THE LID OF THE DREAM.
    2, ONCE THE PLATE HAS BEEN REMOVED LOOK FOR THE GREEN /ORANGE LIGHTS OF THE CARD THAT ARE IN THE PICTURE FRAME.
    3, ONCE YOU SEE THE LIGHTS,LOOK FOR THE CAPACITORS THAT YOU NEED TO CHANGE .
    THESE ARE THE 3 THATARE COLOURED PINK IN THIS PICTURE FRAME.
    4, YOU COULD CHANGE THE 3 BUT BEFORE SO, TRY CHANGING THE ONE BESIDE THE LIGHTS WHICH IS 470mf 10V .
    A 470mf 16v CAN BE USED NO PROBLEM AS LONG AS IT IS THE SAME mf.
    IF THE VOLTAGE IS MORE AND THE SIZE FITS IN THE HOLE,THERE SHOULDN?T BE ANY PROBLEMS EITHER.

source: josesete

• do you have a picture where are these capcitors?
    I made successfully JTAG but can not upload image after. Try with ten updream's and non of them working... once long time I got "dreambox speaking to us or something like that but now nothing...
    please help. I can post pictures of JTAG is ok. and where connection is impossible to upload image. Also tried different images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!