DM800se NO boot

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,831 times. The last Post () by jeffatee.

• Hi guys,

I'm still new to this, sorry

I have a problem with one of the clone receivers i bought recently form a website based in Hong Kong and it was delivered to me in Dubai

Product information:

DM800SE SIM2 2.10 motherboard rev.D6 without wifi, production date 28.12.2011.

Problem description:

I just turned off the receiver as usual at night and it was just fine, and in the morning it didn't boot up again.

after checking the box and when power is turned on i see the green light on the tuner is ON, No display on the front oled, fan doesn't move , NO led light in LAN port, No display on TV, and on motherboard 4 out of 5 red lights/leds are turned on - no. D201, D200, D204, D203. D202 light is not lit.

I feel the heat under the power side under the motherboard as soon as i turn it on and i hear buzzing sound. Please anyone can advise?

Thanks alot

• ciao controlla dietro c e un tasto che ti rimanda il decoder alo stato vrgine scaricati un imaggine e la invii tramite wb il seriale ti esce sul dislpy del decoder
    pr*** cosi

google translated

hello check behind there a button that you see the decoder alo been downloaded vrgine a imaggine and send it via the serial wb dislpy you out on the decoder evidence so

• An introduction post is required here first Introductions

also xsho3 please try to post in english for the benefit of all users, and post an intro.

If you only recently bought the box, and you have not messed with anything, and it was working before, maybe have a word with your supplier.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• sending it back to hongkong could result costly....then trying to get it back again...
    which reminds me of that ad about not reading first " should´ve read on lss first"
    which is also a reminder of the rules:
    <1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

• try & reflash your image

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Thanks and sorry for not posting first in introduction section,

i can't connect to the box to perform the flashing...none of the flashing procedures worked..guess having a hardware failure in one of the diodes..but anyway waiting for the supplier's reply while doing more tests on the board.

• Hey abbynos,

Did you ever find out the solution to the problem you had? I realized i have the exact similar problem, though in some instance the dreambox actually boots up after several retries. The problem mostly occurs in the morning hours and will clear up during the day. i.e. i can switch off and on several times without a problem.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!