telnet commands

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,216 times. The last Post () by Robxxx7.

• hi all i'am tring to install tspanel 6.7mips nf ipk and i don't know the commands i read on here that i need to force an overwrite. i've never done this can anyone let me have the commans so that i can try and installn tspanel. i'am using dream elite 4.0 in a sr4 800se a8p sim
    thanks bri31

• hi all i'am tring to install tspanel 6.7mips nf ipk and i don't know the commands i read on here that i need to force an overwrite. i've never done this can anyone let me have the commans so that i can try and installn tspanel. i'am using dream elite 4.0 in a sr4 800se a8p sim
    thanks bri31

here you go m8, make sure the 6.7 mipsel is in the tmp dir in box. Then load up telnet and type this ------> opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.7_mipsel.ipk

Vu Solo 4K Running OpenBlackhole 5.1

MultiSat

Panasonic 55" 4k OLED Model TX-55902B

• hi all i've tryed to install tspanel on de 4.0 using telnet the commands i'am using are
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.7_mispel32el-nf.ipk
    when i enter the commands it says -sh ipkg not found
    i have ftp the tspanel in tmp->var/tmp first
    don;t no what to do to get this to work
    could any help please
    bri31

• You can answer your own question by reading what you have just posted. You have placed the file in /var/tmp - so the command you were advised to use

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.7_mispel32el-nf.ipk

was based on the assumption that the ipk was in /tmp - It isn't, it is in /var/tmp, so it should be

opkg install -force-overwrite /var/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.7_mispel32el-nf.ipk

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• ok tried the new insall and i got a fail. i think i need to install a tmp folder in dcc but don't how to go about it could you guide me
    thanx bri31

• tmp folder is there by default... I suggest you relook at where you are installing the ipk file and understand then what command to use. The correct commands have been given in this thread so it's likely that you have put the IPK in the wrong location.

Sent from my iPhone using Telepathy.

• tmp folder is there by default... I suggest you relook at where you are installing the ipk file and understand then what command to use. The correct commands have been given in this thread so it's likely that you have put the IPK in the wrong location.

ok i've put the file in the right place and i know it tells you at the top of the ftp in dcc . my problem is its just not going in i;ve tried to manualy install it in tmp and open it via the blue button its there when i go to addons install but won't download it says ipk to tmp

• So that's what you need to do... Put the plugin in the /tmp directory. Make sure it's in this directory and not anywhere else.
    You can also use the manual commands mentioned earlier in the thread but in all cases make sure the file is in the / tmp directory.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!