server problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 839 times. The last Post () by pozivo.

• Hi all!
    I have 2 problems!
    I state that I have read many guides but many things are still unclear to me ... I'm a beginner ...
    problem 1
    Without the server oscam / cccam on ubuntu server 64bit virtual machine (waiting for the arrival of raspberry) connect the server to a DNS (no-ip) if I put the link on browser DNS on port 80 (open on the router) I open the 'access to the router;
    Is this normal? should not ask the data on my server instead??
    problem 2
    I get two c line on my server from which I resharare to my decoder on the same LAN and external decoder, I can not, clients can not connect.
    Can you help me, I do not know what I'm doing wrong and where to put your hand.

CCcam.cfg (server side)

SERVER LISTEN PORT: 12000

CARD INFO PORT: 14000
    ONLINE CLIENTS PORT: 15000
    ONLINE CONNECTIONS PORT: 15001
    ONLINE SHARES PORT: 15002

ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME: admin
    WEBINFO PASSWORD: admin
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT: 16001

TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT: 16000
    TELNETINFO USERNAME: root
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD: admin

PROVIDERINFO FILE: / var / etc / CCcam.providers
    CAID PRIO FILE: / var / etc / CCcam.prio
    ChannelInfo FILE: / var / etc / CCcam.channelinfo

c: ..... 12000 .... .....
    C: ..... 12000 .... .....

f: test test

THANKS TO ALL for THE HELP!

• Please read the rules carefully, anyone who does not follow the rules will be warned and may be banned from this forum.

Rules:

<1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

• i've open in router port 12000 and now in local it's ok but of dns does not work.
    I chose noip because it's free

My problem it a ip static...
    Now install openvpn and buy a server

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!