sly uk ecmwhitelist

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,570 times. The last Post () by clynewolves.

• my ecm whitelist with all uk sd/hd/setanta/irish channels opening

0963:3E,41,42,44,45,47,4B,4E,4F,5F,50,53,54,6C,61,62,66,67,68,69,6A,6B,6D,6F,70,71,72,73,74,76,77,78,79,7A,7C,7D,7E,80,85,8B,82

• I still don't know why peeps use a whitelist, it's not recommended for 0963 cards, I've not used one in 6 months and never had a problem

*** UK seem to change often - maybe ECMLengthList not recommended?

source > ECMLengthList

• Funny you say that i have found using a whitelist causes more issues than it solves so i no longer use one either

• its interesting that you dont use white list ¬ i found that certain channels didn't clear without it - namely boxnation.
    and perhaps a few others ! cant remember which off hand joint10 ?
    This all relates back to CCcam not clearing pick tv - Thats when OScam became a must - with white list following accordingly ¬
    i cant find where the streamboard wiki says NOT to use white list ? All i found is
    [TABLE='class: wiki']

[tr]

[td]

Provider

[/td]

[td]

Satellite

[/td]

[td]

CAID

[/td]

[td]

Provider ID

[/td]

[td]

Card

[/td]

[td]

Crypt

[/td]

[td]

ECM Header Whitelist: (value in hex)

[/td]

[td]

additional information

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

B***B/FreeCard

[/td]

[td]

28,2° East

[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[td]

?

[/td]

[td]

NDS

[/td]

[td]

80703B00,80704200,80704400,80705F00,80706500,81703B00,81704200,81704400,81705F00,81706500

[/td]

[/tr]

[/TABLE]

Although white CARD is not mentioned the relevant ECM Header Whitelist: is Listed !
    I HAVE conducted a test and with newcamd client and cccam client from debian server using oscam and omnikey boxnation will NOT clear without 65 added to Whitelist - so Whitelist is needed with oscam server and white card with premium services added perhaps !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• You may want to run that test again buddy, ecm whitelist is optional and not required to open any channel currently.

• i just tested ! BOXNATION is black screen without 65 added to oscam whitelist in reader ¬
    i use
    Compiled by Gianni8127 source: trunk@1.20-unstable_svn7209
    IN debian -
    with TM800 connected using CCcam with N: Line i get blank screen mate ?

perhaps i should try NEWER Oscam version - ? joint10

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• yup you dont need whitelist to clear anything from 0963

if you are using a whitelist and 65 isnt in it, then thats why its not clearing, as soon as you put 65 in, it clears,

best thing is to remove all ecm whitelists

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• To clear this up - as can see the confusion! - If you use ecmwhitelist, then it will only clear the services where the correct ecm length is defined. If you don't use it at all, then it will clear all lengths by default. So if you use it, then you have to bother with keeping it up to date, if you don't use it, then so long as you are not concerned about the alleged possibility of your card being killed, you can save yourself the trouble - so I agree with rossi2000.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• To clear this up - as can see the confusion! - If you use ecmwhitelist, then it will only clear the services where the correct ecm length is defined. If you don't use it at all, then it will clear all lengths by default. So if you use it, then you have to bother with keeping it up to date, if you don't use it, then so long as you are not concerned about the alleged possibility of your card being killed, you can save yourself the trouble - so I agree with rossi2000.

This is exactly what i was trying to say in my reply, sorry rikjaard-real if it was not clear and thanks to the guys who explained it better than me.

• I'm not using a whitelist and have all Channels incl Boxnation working fine. But I added Setanta today and Setanta Sports 1 Shows okay but Setanta Ireland doesn't

Does that mean I need to start to use a whitelist? Or is it something else?

I've updated my Channel lists to make sure there is no issue with Frequesncy Changes.

• Trying to run Oscam on 7020 with no joy. Without whitelist no channels, With the whitelist above getting everything apart from Sly Movies and Sport. Any advice would be appreciated.

• If you look at your Oscam Webif it'll have your username and the channel when it calls for the Emm's from the card.

It'll be something like this 0963...1DBC

then whatever the last 4 characters are you need to put that into your Oscam service file via Notepad or gedit on Linux

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!