VU+ Ultimo Manage Extensions not working on Blackhole 1.7.9

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,399 times. The last Post () by senns69.

• In Setup, Plugins, Manage Extensions it says "Searching for available updates. Please wait...". It doesn't seem to be doing anything though as nothing happens. Does anyone have a solution? It did work earlier today (I haven't modified anything since then).

I remember somebody saying something about TSpanel will allow me to manage extensions but how do I install that?

• OK thanks. However I waited half an hour and still nothing, I don't think it's supposed to take that long. Could you please point me to the post that discusses installing TS Panel?

• i have jsut tested BH download manager without waiting 30s it connected..
    however, if you click the mouse on the LINK coloured brown that says TS PANEL either in htis post or the previous post you will soon realise that it will take you directly to the thread..
    Or you can search for it through the searchbar or in enigma2 plugins

• Can't blame me really for not seeing those links. Links are usually underlined and in a different colour to the other text. They don't look brown to me, they just look like a lighter shade of black!

OK I read that page and it says "no need to install update just from the main menu press update button". There is no update button on the main menu. How do I install the rar file? The Install Local Extension function won't load it and the Manage Extensions menu isn't loading like I said before. How do I install it? The only thing I have installed just now is Blackhole 1.7.9 & my cam pack.

• extensions manager of blackhole has no prob!
    all works ok!

but i know i likely problem from NN image on dream!

question did you setup DNS in your network???
    setup primary DNS like ip of your gateway!
    and secondary to google-dns! its 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4!

give it a try and let me know!

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!