Cool TV Guide graphical multi epg with bouquet selection

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,417 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hi all, i recently flashed my sim 2.10 Dm800hd with a random backup image i found on filecrop but it keeps randomly rebooting after about 3 mins so i need to flash with another image. Thing is it has a plugin i like but don't know where to find it. When i press blue button for plugins there was a graphical multi epg which let me select a bouquet first, now I've flashed with openpli and i can see the same graphical multi epg when i press blue but it doesn't let me select a bouquet first. Does anyone know where i can download it or is there a way to change the settings on the one that's on it now.

• Sometimes when in a plugin if you press the menu button it will give you some more options,has to be worth a try?

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

• Sometimes when in a plugin if you press the menu button it will give you some more options,has to be worth a try?

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

As stated by Balderdash

If you go into EPG and then press Menu!

You should have something along the longs of 'Show Bouquets Groups on start' it should be currently set to off/no so change to on/Yes and press Ok/Save and when you go into EPG you should get the Groups 1st!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “graphical multi epg with bouquet selection” to “Cool TV Guide graphical multi epg with bouquet selection”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!