Need advice about using Mgcam or Cccam as client for Oscam7940 with Omnikey

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 502 times. The last Post () by dbstaff.

• Hi all, i need experienced advice about with client protocol is best (Mgcamd or Cccam) for Oscam server (i use build 7940) Some people says Cccam is good with Oscam server, other says Mgcamd is better with Oscam...can anyone experienced give me some advice please? Thanks in advance!!

• I use both lol and No Problems this end mate!
    I think it like anything can be a setup issue or server issue if anyone does state any problems!

But using various boxes with Mgcamd 1.38 and Cccam 2.3.0 on a Oscam server and no problems with either!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Okay so there is not a preferred camd of these two if i understand you correcrtly :) -then i will just stick to Cccam wich i use now. May i ask about another thing mate, do you KNOW FOR SURE if the rumors about Cccam is true or not when it comes to "spy-versions" of this cam...many people in forums has earlier said that versions above 2.1.3 or 2.1.4 should NOT be used because they could have some sort of spy/backdoor hidden inside that could send data to TV providers and so on!?!

I use both lol and No Problems this end mate!
    I think it like anything can be a setup issue or server issue if anyone does state any problems!

But using various boxes with Mgcamd 1.38 and Cccam 2.3.0 on a Oscam server and no problems with either!

• The message changes every once and a while so keep watching lol

In response to your CCcam Backdoor issue

Well i use Mgcamd most of the time.....and Cccam for a share or 2 that i switch over to!

I just done a quick search lol and found that there seems no actual substance/proof behind this BackDoor issue?

Someone else with more knowledge will comment...but if your unsure use an earlier version!

I think as with everything its down to TRUST and where you get your SHARES from! Im happy with both issues my end...so unless someone informs me of something i wasn't aware of im happy continuing using 2.3.0 albeit on the odd occasion! But when i do its fine lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• okay thanx for your reply...i have the shares myself (two local cards) that i'm sharing, so i think i know for sure where the shares is coming from LOL...have a good evening over there in the UK mate...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!