BBC IPlayer Plugin - Its Here! (UK ONLY) Support

There are 168 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 28,200 times. The last Post () by Harrisat.

• not working on vix 2.4 on vu duo tryed installing both ways ipk and folder all shows up but when i click on say bbc then select programe nothing plays ive tryed loads of diffrent channels too hope this gets sorted soon

• When you unrar iPlayer folder it makes 2 iPlayer folders. You only need to FTP 1 iPlayer folder with the other 3 files in it. It worked for me, on the AMIKO Alien 2.

• not working on my vu+ duo with black hole 1.7.9, it loads fine with all the data as soon as i press a program to view i get the GSOD
    thanks for the effort though.

• Installation went fine but when try to play any content I get a green screen and it crashes.
    This is on a DM7020hd with release 3.2.4 on it.
    Keep up the good work

• well i have to say fair play and a huge show of great appreciation for roger and the dude for creating these 3 great plugins so much time and effort on our behalf well done the two you and if i was beside te i would buy ye a pint. my experience is on vti 5 image is 3 is perfect no probs at all i dont know how to show it here or i would its great. bbc is nearly there plays for about 2.7 minutes then stops and the rte one does likewise . but its a really great great start so cheers dude n roger muhos gratis p/s i am using vu+ duo

• Hey I have placed the file where stated but can not find the extension to install. I am running CT9001 with vix image 3.0

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

• Can anyone help, I have managed to install ipk file via vix local extensions, this completed successfully but I do not know where to find iPlayer to run 'confused'

• Menu > Plugins?

Do a reboot of box...you should see iplayer logo in there mate!

or blue button and it should be on plugin panel

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I thought it installed correctly but it hadn't, failed with 2 errors invalid magic and failed to extract control file

• appreciate the hard work buddy, not working for powerboard image may try a software upgrade or another image lol

• for those having problems, a lot of people are reporting that after installing

enigma2-plugin-extensions-et-livestream

it springs to life, mainly on openpli based images i think

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!