BBC IPlayer Plugin - Its Here! (UK ONLY) Support

There are 168 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 28,236 times. The last Post () by Harrisat.

• strike!, thanks so much this helped!

this is amazing. is there any chance for us who cant receive the bee´s via DVB-S, especially when ASTRA 2F with UK-beam is on air, later this year, to add the live streams of the programmes?

• this is amazing. is there any chance for us who cant receive the bee´s via DVB-S, especially when ASTRA 2F with UK-beam is on air, later this year, to add the live streams of the programmes?

have you tried ONDEMAND plugin?? It has more goodies to satisfy every interest ;)
    btw ..please refrain from using foul language and take the time to read the rules ;)

• yep, i have ondemand running since a few hours, its brilliant, thanks for the hint and sorry for my harsh word choice , my hapiness about that was gon through.

Since a view days BBC iplayer dont work anymore on my dreambox 8000 ;-(

Everything worked fine ´til the last few days, nothing changed on the box, so BBC must have changed anything.

Also on the ON DEMAND plugin the same, everything went well, RTE, 3 and ITV still works without probs, but BBC dont work.

On both plugins, when i start any broadcast the plugin wants to starts, but nothing happens than on black scereen and the infobar with time info, but it dont start.

any ideas whats happend, and any chance for a updated and working version?

• Nothing has changed with the BBC iplayer, it is still working just fine here.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• This is all very serious and i am still sure something must have changed cause in the meantime i played back a backup image which i maked right direct i installed the iplayer and on demand plugins and all went fine back in april. Now also with this backup the same problem. iplayer plugin brings only black screen, on demand on BBC the same, all other stations on on demand plugin works properly, so anything must have channged :-(

• This is all very serious and i am still sure something must have changed cause in the meantime i played back a backup image which i maked right direct i installed the iplayer and on demand plugins and all went fine back in april. Now also with this backup the same problem. iplayer plugin brings only black screen, on demand on BBC the same, all other stations on on demand plugin works properly, so anything must have channged :-(

well here is the proof that the original OE-Alliance OnDemand BBC Iplayer is still working just fine.

• Sorry, this doesn't work for me -

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/BBCiPlayer/plugin.py", line 225, in go
    links = (re.compile ('<connection application="(.+?)" authExpires=".+?" authString="(.+?)" dpw=".+?" identifier="(.+?)" kind=".+?" priority=".+?" protocol="rtmp" server="(.+?)" supplier=".+?"/
    >').findall(html1)[0])
    IndexError: list index out of range
    (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x19195f8>>,('SetupActions', 'ok')) failed)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
    getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)

This is Openpli 4 kernel 3.1.1 enigma 2013-12-26

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!