BBC IPlayer Plugin - Its Here! (UK ONLY) Support

There are 168 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 28,256 times. The last Post () by Harrisat.

• hi there iv loaded this onto my dm 800hd and it shows fine in my plugins i can select a program to watch from the lists but it does not play just starts the player but stays at 0 this is the image im using could this be the problem is it to old for the plugin to work? sim201-SS82-dreamelite-133dv3-dm800-13052011-PHOENIX edition 2

• Where to get this perfect build?

Gordyboy,

Amiko Alien E2 - SatStation (December) build, you need to manually copy the BBC iPlayer folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

restart the STB, after reboot press the BLUE button and it should appear in the menu ;-)

• hi there thank for the reply iv done as you said already i can see the plugin in the menu fin and select a program to watch but thats all it does the player starts just hangs at 0
    also the itv player does the same?

• DM500HD
    Dream-Elite image

On selecting a program to watch a crashlog is generated.
    The relevant parts (I think) are:-

ServiceMP3::construct!
    eServiceMP3::playbin2 uri=rtmp://bbcmedia.fcod.llnwd.net:1935/ app=ondemand?auth=daEcIaLaecgbjaXaWd7aWb7dnbndcc7cQc3-bq9zxg-bWG-FnsDEpCoOBwEvzL&aifp=v001&slist=secure/400kbps/b01pz87c_1358007310.mp4;secure/1500kbps/MP/b01pz87c_1358006988.mp4;secure/800kbps/MP/b01pz87c_1358007311.mp4;secure/480kbps/MP/b01pz87c_1358007310.mp4" identifier="mp4:secure/400kbps/b01pz87c_1358007310.mp4" kind="akamai" priority="5" protocol="rtmp" server="cp41752.edgefcs.net" supplier="akamai"/><connection application="a1414/e3" authExpires="2013-01-15T19:28:09+00:00" authString="as=adobe-hmac-sha256&av=1&te=connect&mp=iplayerstream/secure_auth/400kbps/b01pz87c_1358007310.mp4,iplayerstream/secure_auth/1500kbps/MP/b01pz87c_1358006988.mp4,iplayerstream/secure_auth/800kbps/MP/b01pz87c_1358007311.mp4,iplayerstream/secure_auth/480kbps/MP/b01pz87c_1358007310.mp4&et=1358279142&fmta-token=2da9fd9b30b794d53b98b6a68ccbff129ce6389cdd5e3a96229b523474de241c tcurl=rtmp://bbcmedia.fcod.llnwd.net:1935/ondemand?auth=daEcIaLaecgbjaXaWd7aWb7dnbndcc7cQc
    eServiceMP3::starting pipeline
    new service started! trying to download cuts!
    download failed, no cuesheet interface

eServiceMP3::state transition NULL -> READY
    eServiceMP3::m_errorInfo.missing_codec = ANY

Presumably something is missing. I can watch stuff on 1Channel with no problems.

Any offers?

Thanks

• im having problems with my 7025 on black hole image on all 3 plugins bbc/rte/itv
    crash-log

• uploaded the new files now getting this message

*ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for dvbapp2-plugin-extension-et-livestream:
    *gst-plugin-mms *
    *Cannot find package dvpapp2-plugin-extension-et-livestream.
    Execution Finished!!

Best Regards

• M8 Flash PLI 2.1 image from post 20 here -> http://linuxsat-support.com/dm…s-sim2-10-ssl-84-a-2.html

Then try BBC/ITV/icefilms etc etc addons

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• does anyone know if this work on dreambox 7025?
    re flashed with OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm7025-20130113.
    installed from pli plugins et-livestream.
    plugin works and you can select programme,but will not stream.
    is the 7025 capable of running bbc iplayer plugin?
    cheers

hi there iv loaded this onto my dm 800hd and it shows fine in my plugins i can select a program to watch from the lists but it does not play just starts the player but stays at 0 this is the image im using could this be the problem is it to old for the plugin to work? sim201-SS82-dreamelite-133dv3-dm800-13052011-PHOENIX edition 2

hi there thank for the reply iv done as you said already i can see the plugin in the menu fin and select a program to watch but thats all it does the player starts just hangs at 0
    also the itv player does the same?

uploaded the new files now getting this message

*ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for dvbapp2-plugin-extension-et-livestream:
    *gst-plugin-mms *
    *Cannot find package dvpapp2-plugin-extension-et-livestream.
    Execution Finished!!

Best Regards

install these ipk packages in the post, along with et-livestream

http://linuxsat-support.com/en…support-11.html#post94230

• could someone do me a favour and click on the bon jovi concert within the music section and tell me of your vu+ duo box crashes. Just cant get that one to play

thanks

• Works on DM500HD with latest OpenPli - I had to update to latest verion (1feb2013) to get new codecs etc.
    However
    The resolution is very poor on my 47" TV. The resolution from my BluRay player was much better(but it no longer works). Is it possible to get a better resolution stream from BBC - the BluRay version allowed low, medium and high resolutions?

Great work guys, it is very much appreciated.:40_002:

• Is there an ITV Player app for the GigaBlue 800 yet?

http://linuxsat-support.com/en…4944-itv-player-beta.html

i think you use the itv_preview_py2.7_alpha.zip file for your receiver and image bruv:thumbsup: - install it the same way as you did the BBC Iplayer - any help needed then post on the support thread here
    http://linuxsat-support.com/en…layer-plugin-support.html

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• can this be got to work in ireland ??

see thread title - the UK ONLY bit should be a dead giveaway:sheep:

Content is geo restricted to the UK and you would need to look in to VPN services - there are other threads where this is discussed - this thread is not for getting it to work outside the UK hence the title.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• on dreambox 800SE and newnigma oe 2.0, bbc iplayer is running, but only with stuttering sound, it sounds terrible, picture is okay, any idea what this could be? itv player is running well, and except "coronoation" and "emmerdale", which are also stuttering, everything else is running with fine sound and picture.

on dreambox 8000 and newnigma oe 2.0, bbc iplayer and itv player is not running. when the video starts to play the screen stays black, no time running, no sound, what to hell could this be?

i am not sure, but as far as i know there is noe OE 2.0 compatible enigma2-plugin-extensions-et-streams ipk is available yet, isnt?

• Official Post

on dreambox 800SE and newnigma oe 2.0, bbc iplayer is running, but only with stuttering sound, it sounds terrible, picture is okay, any idea what this could be? itv player is running well, and except "coronoation" and "emmerdale", which are also stuttering, everything else is running with fine sound and picture.

on dreambox 8000 and newnigma oe 2.0, bbc iplayer and itv player is not running. when the video starts to play the screen stays black, no time running, no sound, what to hell could this be?

i am not sure, but as far as i know there is noe OE 2.0 compatible enigma2-plugin-extensions-et-streams ipk is available yet, isnt?

Try installing this one buddy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!