Unable to connect

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,256 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Guys up until yesterday I have been able to connect to my Vu+ Solo2 via DCC ..Name: root Password: left empty, this is how I have been connecting until today, I have also tried with VuCC and filezila still no joy, I am unable to connect via telnet also .I have unplugged router, laptop & box IP is still the same as it has always been so nothing has changed .. Any ideas please guys?

Thanks in advance Steve

VU+Solo2,Running OpenVIX 3.2 VU+Solo2 Backup By Ten Below in flash,Gibertini 1 metre dish ,inverto lnb black ultra , LG 47LB700V Smart 3D 47" LED TV ....

• its a pity you didn´t give any information about what image ,etc you are using...
    user : root
    pass : vuplus, dreambox , or linuxsat,
    as already mentioned,, use the image name...
    Do yourself a favour ,,update your signature with stb(s) + image(s)
    help us to help you !!!!!

• I have not needed a password to connect up until now..So don't know why this has happene

VU+Solo2,Running OpenVIX 3.2 VU+Solo2 Backup By Ten Below in flash,Gibertini 1 metre dish ,inverto lnb black ultra , LG 47LB700V Smart 3D 47" LED TV ....

• ¿ have you installed any cams or any other new plugins since yesterday??
    Its always a good idea to have a backup of working image and also to have your personal configs backup saved for situations like this..

• No mate I have not installed a thing

• wherever you have DCC folder ,,look for the DCC.ini , open it with notepad++ and you will see whatever last pass was used..
    if this fails ,, then a possible reflash of image might be needed,,
    this time make sure you make a backup or take a copy of all your personal configs ,etc...

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!