Is only way to get all sats with motorised dish.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 879 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• You will be able to get the most positions with a motorised dish, with the amount of satellites you can pick up increasing with size, quality of dish and LNB, and precision of setup. An alternative would be a Toroidal T90 dish with multiple LNBs.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• short answer is yes to your question..... i have a motorized dish setup on a south facing wall, i receive most satellites in that direction, 28.2 sly uk, 23e 19.2e 13e 16e 9e 7e 4.8e 0.8w and a couple more heading west, apart from sly uk the rest are FTA on other sats for me, but with a subscription opens up a world of channels. i have a 80cm dish and get those sats, but as musogeek says the bigger the dish the more sats you you pick up, and also precision set up is must!!!
    check out the kingofsat or lyngsat (i think) websites has loads of information regarding what satellites and which channels those satellites recieve.

good luck

• Motorised is for life NOT just for christmas :rikjaard2:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!