MediaPortal Support

There are 117 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,833 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i have gigablue quad and i tried 5.06 also but those doesn't work when i lunch from temporary the file jpk, nothing show up in the plugin list of software any suggestion
    thanks

• i have gigablue quad and i tried 5.06 also but those doesn't work when i lunch from temporary the file jpk, nothing show up in the plugin list of software any suggestion
    thanks

sorry cannot help you with that maybe one of the highly intelligent members on here should help you.

• I cant install this because of problems with librtmp0 when installing. even tried the opkg update and it says the same thing...any ideas....tried putting a old mediaportal in and it says theres a update but quickly says update successful, restart my box and its still the old portal but telling me theres a up date lol

is there a rar file that I can ftp straight to exstenstions

• still gb quad tried last version not working, unzipped then put into directory by myself but when i look for plugin it say not file named.biz foud and it doesn't work, i would like to see at least some pictures.
    Is it the same as media stream? this work properly with my stb and is great but i would like to try this one also any suggestion?
    Thanks

• Hi guys,

I noticed that in recent versions I don't have anymore en/de filters on movies4k (I don't know if this depends on mediaportal or movies4k).
    Also, when selecting english shows, I very often get German.
    Is this some bug on mediaportal filters? Could it be fixed or improved in order to have english when selected and not restrict more and more to german?

BTW: I cannot find which is the official mediaportal development forum/thread/whatever place. Does anybody know it?

Thanks.

• I've just upgraded to latest version Mediaportal 6.0.1 but having problems. Initially it installed but the wall icons were missing so I had the grid layout with all the grids blank so not showing the channel names. I deleted the folder through FTP and installed again via Blackhole addons. This installed an older version which worked fine. I then followed the auto upgrade instruction back to 6.0.1.This time during reboot after install my VU+Duo stuck on the starting GUI screen. I removed it again via ftp and installed the older version which works ok. I've tried it a few times now but for some reason I can't get this one to work. Everytime I run the upgrade to version 6.0.1 my VU+Duo just won't boot up.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Many Thanks

• hi all, since i updated the media portal plugin , i keep getting restarts? if i go to search the box restarts? ive tried taking it back to last stable version but its still happening? im using openvix build 80 anybody any ideas? cheers for looking rab

• hi cazuela I have tried what you recommended however problem still there? I am at a loss as it worked perfectly before the upgrade? have tried removing it again from folder and reinstalled an earlier version but problem still exists whenever I hit search the box crashes? thanks for looking cheers again rab

• thanks cazuela after I reflashed box I put media portal plugin in first before the usual list of plugins and hey presto its working thanks for the heads up cheers again rab

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!