HDD Mac formatted compatability

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 635 times. The last Post () by bacon_&_cabbage.

• Hi

Is a Mac formatted external HDD compatible with the Alien 2? I know to flash it you need a Fat32 drive, but just for day to day recording/play back.

Thanks

• I found that an attached HDD doesn't actually work that well when attached to the Amiko box. So I have a 16GB pen drive in the back for EPG, file swap, pic-icons and back-up. I record all files / TV shows / Films to a NAS. Seems to work perfectly for me....one thing to note, when configuring a new 'save to path' using E2 is to push the 'MENU' button to bookmark a new location.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!