AJs Sly UK Channel List + 13 East ????

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,457 times. The last Post () by sgtcarvalho.

• Hi, i am trying to edit my TP_PROG.dbs channels list on my Openbox S11HD so i can keep the current channel list (AJ's Sly UK) and also add a few channels from 13e like Sports, Documentaries and Movies, I have read that mediabox editor can do this but i've tried downloading it and it just asks for .udf or . abs files...... No .dbs???
    Can someone please explain what i am doin wrong or is there any TP-PROG.dbs already available with Sly UK 28.2 + Sly IT 13.0

• same problem campbell, running s10 on two dish 28.2 and 13e
    got 28.2 channel list perfect but cant load any transponders from 13e so cant scan it.
    if i put a fresh channel list which has 28.2 and 13e on i can view and scan both but everything is totally all over the show.
    just want my own 28.2 list and be able to scan 13e to view on all sat list?

• just add 13e to box and scan and create you own favs for that sat.

Good night! I purchased a Openbox S16 Full Hd VPR. Friends, is this: my antenna is pointed at the satellite Star One C2. The device is Openbox with an update of the month outubro/2012. The fact is that so far I could not take any pictures in it. Do a blind search and appears more than 200 channels, however, the air does not enter any, appears only the "escalation". The only channel that "handle" is the TV of course.
    Therefore, I request that please, someone can help me set it up. I do not know if the device has a problem or is simply lack of configuration, like letting in some specific channel to enter the picture after a blind search or if this update of October is already outdated. I await help from colleagues. Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!