Which Enigma image for Alien2+ Triple box?

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,976 times. The last Post () by nano.

• try the latest HDMU e2 image for the alien2 and see how it worked out.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• Apologies for the mistake in posting here, thought that maybe a mod would move it.
    Anyway I have read on another forum that the current HDMU images now have the drivers for the Triple+ tuner version so will try it out this weekend if I get a chance.

• There are3 ways:

1º - Use tuner 1 and tuner 2

2º - If you use only 1 tuner, make a cable to connect TUNER 1 OUT to TUNER2 in
    In this mode you have TUNER A ( not Connect ) tuner B - loopthrough tuner C

3º - Tuner C:- simple, disecq 2, 4

• I install the last HDMU E2 for Amiko alien 2 triple ( HDMU_10709_E2_spark7162_211_git_5302_nodebug_Diff0_gst_Flash) but on Tuner A ( DVB-C) is not find any tv station.
    Whai is happening ? I do something wrong?

• In HDMU menu set the tuner to DVB-C and reboot and try to scan manualy.

So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• I activated the dvb-c tuner but she finds only 3 tv station .
    On manual scan with any freq./QAM/ etc. she finds only the firs 3 tv station.
    What is the proble and how can fixit.

• For every channel you must give the frequentie and scan manualy

• Why do you guys think is wise to use E2 when Sti chipsets dont run E2 images properly?
    How do the images run on your stb's? Im thinking to buy this receiver but im not 100% persuaded.

• Why do you guys think is wise to use E2 when Sti chipsets dont run E2 images properly?
    How do the images run on your stb's? Im thinking to buy this receiver but im not 100% persuaded.

It was buggy a few months ago, but HDMU is rock solid now, recording multiple sources, timeshift, streaming, everything works 100%. You obviously haven't got one

• It was buggy a few months ago, but HDMU is rock solid now, recording multiple sources, timeshift, streaming, everything works 100%. You obviously haven't got one

Im going to buy one as soon as im 100% sure it will run smooth on both Spark and E2. Your post surely helped me a lot.

• Please help with an image HDMU E2, I Triplec receiver Golden Spark Media,'m trying to work that we boxi satellite channels but I have anything possible, we are introducing a frecuence box and these channels frecuence this punijne OK, and I love you add a frecuence frecuence it manually else can be added, can always throw the first frecuencen boz, please if you can help me, that I also like other colleagues forum can watch terrestrial channels, greet you.

Did you use google translate?? Nothing makes sense

• Yes OScam is a must if you wish to decode two streams at the same time. As much as it pains me to say it the images have got a lot better for these boxes, to the point where the box is actually fairly usable as long as you don't throw too much at it in the way of plugins etc etc.

The Alien 2 has been one of my bugbears for quite a while, but over the last few months the quality of the images for these boxes has vastly improved. I still don't think it runs as well as a native MIPS E2 based box but its getting there and i am starting to warm to it.

I am experimenting with mine making it the main box in use at the house in between selling my DM800Se and getting a new box in the new year. Its coping with whats been thrown at it for now, although it still won't scan a satellite unless the dish is actually pointing at it. I can have it on 28e and then ask it to scan 13e as it just won't move the dish and just sits there having a dime bar moment.

The only thing i would suggest if you are going to get one is to think very carefully about where your going to buy it from. I had a very bad experience with the main UK retailer which ending up with me having to get PayPal involved in order to get my money back.

Nano

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!