Experimental Image?

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,171 times. The last Post () by fumancu.

• I thought i was installing an older BH image but turns out its called experimental 2012-02-03

What the heck is this about? from my previous post im getting blank screen after flashing, after 5 or 6 diff versions this is the only one which brings up a menu screen

ANyone heard of it? Should I just try and install CCcam through this image?

• Try a completely different image like vix or open aaf Then go back and try a newer BH image - It could make a difference ?

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• can you point me to right direction for clone duo, ive tried to install a few but they all seem to bring a black screen at startup and not do anything, doing my head in

• Thats because its a clone. If its a V2 or older as far as i am aware the new images won't run on them, You need a v3 box to run newer images.

I would look at something like Blackhole 1.7.2, as i don't think you are going to get anything newer to run on it. Thats one of the downfalls of buying a clone box.

Look at the date of the image you managed to get to work - experimental 2012-02-03 That image is nearly 12 months old.

Nano

• can you point me to right direction for clone duo, ive tried to install a few but they all seem to bring a black screen at startup and not do anything, doing my head in

PM me mate with Clone Version and Image Req!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Right I took above advice and went back and installed an even older vix 2.4 155 and had success at last, used a backup from this site so had everything on it, the only thing now is its not cccam but mgcamd 138 being used in softcam, i updated my newcamd.list and success.

Cheers for the advice, bit weird why i was using vix3.0 for a few weeks and it suddenly went

• right vix is officially pish :)

stuck on loading screen again, works fine when i flash but once i turn box off it gets stuck on loadup, so only way of watching tv is flash, not good, going to try bh now

• Be careful buddy! The issue is the CLONeD/HACKED image!!! When something is taken and hacked/modified it becomes unstable and open to issues!

your problem is the Box being a CLONE 1st and foremost and the Version of the image being used after that!!

read post #5 lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• you are correct, going to see if i can get a good deal on a non clone box, vix is only one loading even if it doesnt do it properly, bh not working either

• they need to lower their prices tho :)

thats what has happened.... to lower prices and make a quick buck ,cheaper quality parts are used...
    moral of story : in most cases , you get what you pay for....
    but if your expectations are high,,, then quality costs..

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!