15.8e vs 16e?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,537 times. The last Post () by mutz nutz.

• I'm having trouble picking up Tring on 16e, although I could get it last week.

Live On Sat shows some channels on 16e and others on 15.8e yet the Sat XML File site only has 15.8e.

Are they both the same satellite?
    Why show 2 seperate sats for different channels?

• I was thinking my dish might have moved, but I think I'll leave it for now and see what happens.
    It's odd that I got Tring last week but not now, but get all other sats.

Roll on January lol

• Official Post

I was thinking my dish might have moved, but I think I'll leave it for now and see what happens.
    It's odd that I got Tring last week but not now, but get all other sats.

Roll on January lol

Just go in rotor setup and adjust the position until you get signal on the tp you need, you will only need a very small nude to get the tring channels again.

• go to your remote -menu-setup-adjustments-service searching-motor setup-if you use usals then direction-if you click ontop of the sat-next page then direction- use arrows left =west , right=east....normally motors work by step by step or moving a full swing...try just a nudge(step) as ten suggests...

• Whats yer snr, agc and ber on tring channels?

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Hi Mutz,
    It was at 77snr but I've nudged the dish as suggested above and it's up to 83snr now. Not high I know, but the channels are clearing now :-)
    Cheers guys.

• glad u got it sorted m8, 83 is fine m8 ;)

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!