Images section

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,217 times. The last Post () by suites.

• Hey love the site

Maby state in more detail exactly what image fits which box... I was looking for blackhole 12 for my 800hd clone and tried a number of images in the 800 section and none of them worked, even though i bought the box from satboxes which is affiliated with your site, i got the image elsewhere that worked

anyway, this is not a dig, just trying to make it better for everyone and give Ten more work:)

Pease

• I have found the same problem with my Technomate TM-500 Super, as some people do not post the images properly. They tend to mix up images for the 500, 600, 500 Super and 600 Super. The problem seems to happen on all forums so it would be really nice to have at least one forum that lets you know which image is for which box.

Dreambox 500s (2011 Clone) - Gibertini 90cm - TM-2200 Super Motor - Inverto 0.2db - SCT Local

• Please sir can you give me the site you got Blackhole 12 for 800hd clone? Please my dreambox is dead want to revive it.Thanks

• glad your happy suites . please ensure you invite all your friends to join the community and help us to grow further

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• will do that for sure thanks newtolinux im enjoying flashing me vuduo i cant believe i done it cheers. ps i will have to move to next stage of my education and try ccam ect

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!