Local card

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,536 times. The last Post () by ddaddy.

• My local card shows up in cs studio as:
    b00 : 0 CNX-DIGITALB(16E); C+NORD+HD(1W); TNK(13E); MTV UNLIMITED(19E); AKTA TV(5E); KABELKIOSK(9E); DISH TV(95E)

but it only actually unlocks MTV unlimited 19e

I have some ECM's that didnt work and im guessing its because thier box is asking mine to unlock one of the other channels?

How do I set F lines to only show the mtv part?

• Official Post

Cheers Caz, i'll have a look at it too.
    Let us know how you get on.

adding sid assign will make a huge difference to ecm, for dm500 this is what you are looking for

SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 xx { sid1, sid2, .....sid43, }

Use dreambox edit or simillar to find the sids you need or make a bouquet containing the channels that will open and use auto assign as per the tut.
    Once you have sids for available channels count them and change xx to the number of sids in your list

You will notice a big difference in ecm handled right away, here is a sid assign list for MTV conax card from last year, the sids may have changed and new channels have been added.
    MTV Unlimited Conax

SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 6 { 6FF3, 6FEE, 6FEF, 6FF1, 6FF0, 6FFF }

• Trying to use SID assign, but can't get it to open my bouquets!
    It says it can find the bouquets.tv file, so I tried renaming bouquets to bouquets.tv and now it says it cant fint lamedb

The SID's shows in DreamBoxEdit are like 28656

• Got it. I put the sids in calculator and converted them to Hex.

SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 7 { 6FF0, 6FF1, 6FFA, 6FEF, 6FF3, 6FEE, 6FFF }

Cheers

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!