No vfd display cant see flash progress?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 369 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi as title says, this is the first vu duo i have had its a clone by the way, there is an old stock vu+ image on it that i would like to change to either blackhole or vix... could anyone talk me through the process of how long the usb needs to be ect? can it even be done with out the vdf display working?

Thanks

• Sorry ,,there is no support for Vu+ clones on this site .
    However , for a Vu+ , about images ,etc,, it has already been asked and there is plenty of information already supplied.
    use an older image like BH 1.7.0.
    it takes a couple of minutes to flash a Vu+.. then the wizard will guide you through the setting up.
    I can´t tell you about duo but on UNO :
    insert usb containing image. press the relevant button( if needed) to start update of flash.
    I would leave it to flash,,once flashed it will automatically start up on image on tvscreen .
    this is when I would remove usb and unplug and plugin the stb again .
    now when it starts up you will have the wizard to guide you through the rest of the set tup.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!