TSonlineTV Plugin Support

There are 54 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,862 times. The last Post () by samsa.

• As with any plugin of this nature, streaming ,etc,,, links, streams change or are dead...
    you can try to resolve this by :
    a) find them yourself then upload them to share with others
    or
    b) wait for an updated list from somebody else.....
    you choose...

• i am using this sim201e-76-gp5.00-OE1.6-dm800 but no channel opened with me kindly help

You accepted the rules (then again they may have changed since November 2011!) - but read rule 1;
    <1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

intro posts are made here;
    Introductions

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hi there iv also tryed this and i player ect and none of them will stream for me ? the box is a dm 800hd with sim 2.01 bootloader 82 and black hole dream ellite image would love to get them working they all install fine but just hang when trying to start a stream ? any tips guy please

• hi there iv also tryed this and i player ect and none of them will stream for me ? the box is a dm 800hd with sim 2.01 bootloader 82 and black hole dream ellite image would love to get them working they all install fine but just hang when trying to start a stream ? any tips guy please

PLI2.1 image works with these plugins mate

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• http://bit.ly/c25MCx"]

TR=not
    TSonlineTV Klasör olarak FTP ile /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSonlineTV/içine
    yüklenip kaydedilir.cihaz tekrar başlatlınca eklenti kurulur.
    mevcut dosya oe_1.6.0 için olup özel düzenlenmiştir.oe_2.0 kullanacaklar mevcut kullandıkları
    TSonlineTV içerisine nstream.xml yi atmaları yeterlidir. webcenter iyi seyirler diler.

With the FTP Folder TSonlineTV / usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSonlineTV/içine
    başlatlınca kaydedilir.cihaz plug-in installed to install it again.
    düzenlenmiştir.oe_2.0 will use a special present for oe_1.6.0 use the existing file is
    Nstream.xml in the regulation of TSonlineTV t enough. WebCenter wish you a good time.

28/02/2013

• Hi Guys

I could really do with some help please, i have followed the instructions on the thread and i just keep getting the same message i.e. no such file or directory and then failed to extract control file from /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extension-tsonlinetv_1.0_mipsel.ipk

Using a VU= Duo (original)
    Loaded Icefilms and on demand plugins no problem earlier, add all ipk to var/volatile/tmp folder

Kind regards

• download from TSpanel - addons - Tuisiasat - plugins

or manually by using DCC - FTP to usr - lib - enigma2 - python - plugins - extensions
    now send across to receiver & then reboot = enjoy beer10

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Thanks for the reply but im a bit confused

so which one of the plugins do i download from these two I am using vix as the image
    OE1.6 images and openpli 2.1
    Oe2.0 images and openpli 3.0

after this do i just send the .........ipk file to the tmp and then download from the installation manager in vix

regards rizzy

I have tried this way once but nothing appeared in plugins

• if you have use a recent image then this one :

Oe2.0 images and openpli 3.0

when you have ftp to tmp then go MENU-SETUP-VIX -INSTALL LOCAL EXTENSION..
    let it work then make sure the box gets a full reboot
    you should see it in menu- plugins

• Official Post

Which image buddy, files which name ends mipsel.ipk are for older oe 1.6 images.

• FTP and / usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions / Send and save into.
    FTP İLE /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ içine gönder ve kaydet.

Thanks mate
    just tried on dm800se clone ... works great
    path to install is .......... unrar to desktop
    FTP to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions ............... than reeboot box
    now menu and it should be there

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!