newbie difficulty

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 348 times. The last Post () by gth11.

• Hi i am new for cardsharing. I wish to set up a server and share with some of my friends so the price for the cards will be divided at least. I have downloaded ubuntu on one of my pc's and installed it i also installed dyn ,dyn updater, putty , winscp etc on my other pc and most of the things are done correctly i also bought an omnikey cardreader which i set up at least it is recognising something. But now i'm stucked i don't know what to do next and i am afraid that if i buy a card and it won't work i will get crazy as they are not cheap :(( i also learnt how to put clines on my dm800 but i don't know how to setup oscam ecc please is there someone that can help me. Thx in advance.

• linux-pc-server-tutorials,,, there is a complete section with everything you need , if its just a few friends you can just use a box no need to get over complicated a router that suppoert a dyndns service and a box will support 30 at least

• So with my dm 800 i can share max of 30? If max of 30 it will be more than enough for me. But how i can connect multiple cards in my dm? And do you have a link for this tutorial? I hope that it does not freeze as i think dm is not so strong as a pc , correct me if im wrong as i don't know. Bdw thx for your reply

• Linux-PC-Server - look at the tutorials and support sections, there are complete install scripts there - Maybe you could consider using Debian instead of Ubuntu because it has a small footprint and some people have reported problems with omnikeys more so with ubuntu than debian from what I recall. Also look at the cardsharing sections
    Cardsharing and the oscam wiki
    Oscamwiki

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Please read the rules carefully, anyone who does not follow the rules will be warned and may be banned from this forum.

Rules:

<1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.

Hi i am new for cardsharing. I wish to set up a server and share with some of my friends so the price for the cards will be divided at least. I have downloaded ubuntu on one of my pc's and installed it i also installed dyn ,dyn updater, putty , winscp etc on my other pc and most of the things are done correctly i also bought an omnikey cardreader which i set up at least it is recognising something. But now i'm stucked i don't know what to do next and i am afraid that if i buy a card and it won't work i will get crazy as they are not cheap :(( i also learnt how to put clines on my dm800 but i don't know how to setup oscam ecc please is there someone that can help me. Thx in advance.

• u brought the hardware but now u need the software before u do any thing try to make an idea about the cardsharing then flowthe tutorials if you stuck in any step u con ask her and i or other members can help
    if u wanna buy a card try somthing that interest other members like *** uk or *** italy digi +

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!