Oscam card entitlments not renewed

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,558 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hmm

Confused i am.. lol i think we may have it the wrong way round ..

Setup:-

The main reciever A (solo - Primary) has its own local card and just runs ccam, it has external connections for addtional entilements
    (this will be the next project to convert to OSCAM + Dvbapi)
    This has a f:Line to my other internal receiver B, so that receiver B can have acces to the receivers A external entilements

The second receiver B (Duo - Secondary) has its own local card and runs Oscam + dvbapi, and also ccam is installed until i can get oscam + dvbapi setup properly.
    This has a C:Line to receiver A, so that it can have acces to the receiver A external entilements

Looking at Receiver B first , i wanted this to use oscam and dvbapi to read its local card first and also to have its local card entitlements updated when required.
    I also want it to connect to receiver A to get additional entilements when certain channels are selected.

[Oscam.cfg]
    [newcamd]
    port = 22001@0963:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    keepalive = 1

[dvbapi]
    enabled = 1
    au = 1
    boxtype = dreambox
    user = dvbapi

[oscam.user]
    [account]
    user = linuxsat1
    pwd = password
    caid = 0963
    au = suk1
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 1

[account]
    user = dvbapi
    au = suk1
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 1

[Oscam.server]
    [reader]
    label = suk1
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    showcls = 0
    detect = cd
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    mhz = 500
    cardmhz = 357
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    lb_weight = 101

As i am still trying to get this to work.. i have to use ccam to read the entitlemnts from receiver A

In ccam.cfg

N: 127.0.0.1 22001 linuxsat1 password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 1 1

C: Receiver-A 12000 internal success

I'm embarressed that i havnt got this working yet with all your help, but it confuses the hell out of me...

• Set the au [account] to match the [reader] label = suk1

Code
    [account]
    user = linuxsat1
    pwd = apassword
    caid = 0963
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 1
    au = [COLOR='#FF0000']suk1[/COLOR]

Hi there. Just wondered where you have [account] what goes in place of this in the configuration? All the config files have something with square brackets around at the top of each part and I am not sure if these need changing and if so, what to.

I now have a Twin OE but want to use my own card in it with auto update. If anyone can help please get in touch.

And thanks for an easy to read site. Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Just wondered where you have [account] what goes in place of this in the configuration? All the config files have something with square brackets around at the top of each part and I am not sure if these need changing and if so, what to.

I now have a Twin OE but want to use my own card in it with auto update. If anyone can help please get in touch.

[account] should be left as it is mate, its just a note/separator of accounts! as you setup accounts/shares e.t.c each user will have [account] followed by the account details e.t.c

You will need the configs for your card from here
    Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall or here Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

and then you will need to install Oscam on you box and setup using the configs for your card so that it reads the card

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!