Tempted to upgrade to Black Hole 2.0.0 OE 2 will TSPanel work

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,334 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• ¿what exactly do you mean by acquire????
    for the latest catseye , FTP this ipk over to your tmp file and install :
    green-yellow button -manual install ipk package

cheers m8.

Well I got the German TV line (I hope I aint stepping over the line here) from a friend and as for the other, well, I didn't get from a friend.

So, is the SNR the strength signal? If so, I guess the only way to sort it is to get up on the roof and adjust? I hate heights.

• Hi, using a Vu+ duo installed new blackhole 2.0.1 but nothing comes on the screen apart from service unavailable check tuner configuration.
    Can someone help me with this please?

Thanks

• thankyou so much for this, it was driving me crazy. everything up and running fine now :)

Introduction should be your first stop be sure to go there you have been a member almost a year so it is not like you dont know where to go please pay attention to rule 1 or this visit may be short lived :taxman:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!