new motor new problem

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,715 times. The last Post () by propwash.

• Hi guys i have a new Alsat Dark Superior DiSEqC All Metal Geared Motor 'the problem is it seems slower than my older
    Technomate TM-2600 Super .

i used to have usauls set up with my
    Technomate TM-2600 Super and it was fine but when i set up usuals on my Alsat Dark Superior DiSEqC All Metal Geared Motor it seems to work ok for a bit then get lost and stops working should it be set to 1.2 disqc

not sure if i've made the wrong choice

• its hard to say if you made the wrong choice only you will answer that !
    Other views could be ?
    so its slower than your old motor ? YES -
    Make sure you are attempting to tune to a Horizontally polarized signal _ This will feed the motor with 18v and make the movement quicker.
    Aboout the diseq memory i dont know !
    if you didn't change anything in the settings i cant see why there would be a problem ! should be on usuals setting for auto locate option or 1.2 if you want to manually store the positions !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• you have made the choice of buying a different motor to the one you knew worked well/faster,etc.
    Therefore there is no problem.
    Made the wrong choice ??
    As already answered, ONLY YOU can decide that!!
    case closed.

• Hello buddy,

Just out of interest what size of dish have you got attached to this motor???

I had one of these with a triax 110 mounted on it, gave me problems no end, I went back to the TM 2600 in the end and have never had a problem since.

Plus side was though I was able to offload the Alsat motor to a guy in spain!!! :snicker:

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• im using the ALSAT DARK SUPREME LED ALL METAL GEAR MOTOR and works well...
    im using the motor on a OP125 Gibertini 1.25 M dish.
    this is the one of the fastest motor ive used..

Think i may have an underlieing problem somewhere i will start another thread i think with all the details on

can i ask you are you using usuals

• OK so if i have B tuner connected to a static *** dish and A tuner connected to the motor/dish what should my setting be in the image ?

becuase for some reason the duo kind of lost where it was and when i went outside to move it manualy it didnt budge no power ?

• my settings is A tuner for motor set like i said in the other post and B tuner is on a sly dish set to simple,single,28e,send diseqc no and works a treat to.

• my settings is A tuner for motor set like i said in the other post and B tuner is on a sly dish set to simple,single,28e,send diseqc no and works a treat to.

thanks mate thats very helpfull what image you running ?

• I have just changed my motor to a darksat motor and I to had problems with using usuals, It would find the sat then move past it, not on all the sat and but just every now and again. I changed to 1.2 and now everything is all good

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!