OnDemand plugin devixified and working on all images Support

There are 245 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 38,934 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Official Post

I followed post #117 but only get "back" and "search" options for 4OD?? Is 4OD working for others?

Thanks.

Ftp to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ondemand and delete the fourOD.py & fourOD.pyo files , unrar this one & send it in then restart enigma2.
    I think you may be using an older version.

• Hi Thanks for the reply

I have looked in the extensions menu and it is not there either can someone please confirm this will work on a dreambox 800 non SE with openpli 2.1 image and if
    so some basic instructions links etc to get it to work

thanks in advance

• Hi Thanks for the reply

I have looked in the extensions menu and it is not there either can someone please confirm this will work on a dreambox 800 non SE with openpli 2.1 image and if
    so some basic instructions links etc to get it to work

thanks in advance

I have a clone dm800 hd with a sim 201 and bl 84b with an openpli-2.1-beta-dm800-20130216 image , I tried a few times got as far as having 3player working but couldn't get all players working.... maybe in time my friend.....maybe in time!! :)

• I use Dddemon OE 1.6 image on a genuine Dreambox 8000. I have tried everything to get this great plugin to work but without joy. Do you think it is possible to get it to work on my setup?
    Thanx in advance for any help given.

bo.

• Is anybody else having a problem with OnDemand not playing media without a box restart? the missus has to restart the box when she wants to watch anything off it. She tells me its mainly ITV Player. Once the box restarts, OnDemand will work all day.
    I have not had a chance to look at it myself yet..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Is anybody else having a problem with OnDemand not playing media without a box restart? the missus has to restart the box when she wants to watch anything off it. She tells me its mainly ITV Player. Once the box restarts, OnDemand will work all day.
    I have not had a chance to look at it myself yet..

Not sure if it is a coincidence, but I just read this, tried to play Emmerdale on ITV player and it crashed, but after recovering from the crash, it seems to be working fine. This is with latest ViX on Technomate TM-2T

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi guys, bbc I player is not working with my on demand, it opens, finds programmes but when I select to play just getting a black screen, itv etc work fine, this is the exact same on all my boxes, a vu+ duo running vix 3.0 and 2x maxdigital xp1000 running the same vix image, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

• Hi guys, bbc I player is not working with my on demand, it opens, finds programmes but when I select to play just getting a black screen, itv etc work fine, this is the exact same on all my boxes, a vu+ duo running vix 3.0 and 2x maxdigital xp1000 running the same vix image, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Yes same here - what you need to appreciate with these sort of plugins, is they are a workaround based on the the way things work from the iPlayer website. As soon as the provider makes changes to the way it provides the service, then the plugin designers will have to change things to allow for this. Being used to using XBMC and other apps that rely on workarounds to get web based services working, I am used to this and accept it.

• I have bbc iplayer v3 installed on open PLI image on my 800se. The fix is not working? Anyone got the on demand plugin working on 800se? Can anyone provide the file, so I can FTP over to plugins/extensions. Thanks.

• I have bbc iplayer v3 installed on open PLI image on my 800se. The fix is not working? Anyone got the on demand plugin working on 800se? Can anyone provide the file, so I can FTP over to plugins/extensions. Thanks.

You have been around a while but never posted an intro - if you could do that now that would be appreciated.Introductions
    The fix was posted here as a fix to the Ondemand plugin for BBC iPlayer part of this plugin - so no one said it would work on the iPlayer plugin.
    For the Ondemand plugin - try the link below.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/dr…d-working-all-images.html

• just done it for the guy musogeek as hes obviously a newbie and wont be able to do it for himself,and even though im no newbie,when i first joined this site i upset everyone by not posting an intro and posting things in the wrong sections lol

although i do have to say,all the info required to do this is easily found by using firebug.

anyway its only 3 lines of code so only took about 30 seconds.

Ian.

• Still, not working for me. Extracted file, transferred by ftp plugins/extensions and replaced existing pyo file. Rebooted box. Still get a blank screen on bbc iplayer. What am I doing wrong?

please ensure that you have removed the original plugin.py (human readable code)from your plugin folder.
    your box upon every restart compiles .py files(human readable code)to .pyo files(machine code)
    so if youve just sent over the edited .pyo file,then when you restarted your box will have overwritten the new file with the details from the original .py file,and you will be in exactly the same position as you were before you sent over the newly edited file.

Ian.

• Official Post

BBC Iplayer Standalone 0.3r2 OE1.6 FIX [HR][/HR] Thanks to Digidude for the updated url.

Overwrite your existing 'plugin.pyo' and delete 'plugin.py' in:
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/BBCiPlayer/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!