OnDemand plugin devixified and working on all images Support

There are 245 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 38,708 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Still no reply whether successful or not. I guess protocols depend on how one is brought up. Hope it helps others on VU with OpenPli4.0 that it's possible though.

• Still no reply whether successful or not. I guess protocols depend on how one is brought up. Hope it helps others on VU with OpenPli4.0 that it's possible though.

I know how you feel bud but also remember that we also have real lives and all that it entails apart from virtually living here ..
    but I am sure it will help many others with similar problems,,
    Your invaluable help has not gone unnoticed ...:78::14_002:

Sorry, real life got in the way there for a couple of days...
    Still not found a solution to the problem. Have tried installing a couple of different plugins but nothing has helped so far. Going to be away for a few days now but will continue when I get back.
    ... and your help so far is of course greatly appreciated :-)

• Thanks cazuela and delbert, I know what you mean, life is what happens when one is busy making other plans. Basically when you got time any big plugin from VU OpenPli subforums that streams IPTV should install or at least check for mp4/h264 codec. Best of luck and hope everything else in real life is going well. Have a good weekend.

• Never did get this to work on BBC & ITV unfortunately. Have had to do a reflash of the box now due to other problems so I'll give it a new go when I have some time over.

• Never did get this to work on BBC & ITV unfortunately. Have had to do a reflash of the box now due to other problems so I'll give it a new go when I have some time over.

Maybe by the time you come back it will be sorted..
    For the moment only seems that open images have it working...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!