OnDemand plugin devixified and working on all images Support

There are 245 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 38,977 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I did what you wrote here. I remove under the ondemand plugin.py and unzip, FTP to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OnDemand/ bbciplayer.pyo.
    What am i doing wrong? Please help. I have xtrend6000 with hdfreaks image. Thanks.

M8 I did update bbciplayer.py for you on OnDemand-HD All Images plugin.only replace bbciplayer.py with this new one than restart E2, jobdone.

• I did what you wrote here. I remove under the ondemand plugin.py and unzip, FTP to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OnDemand/ bbciplayer.pyo.
    What am i doing wrong? Please help. I have xtrend6000 with hdfreaks image. Thanks.

HDfreakz is a member of the OE-Alliance the official OE-Alliance OnDemand plugin should be available via the feeds with the fix for the BBC iplayer feeds already patched.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• M8 I did update bbciplayer.py for you on OnDemand-HD All Images plugin.only replace bbciplayer.py with this new one than restart E2, jobdone.

Finally i did it. It is working. Thank you very much for your help.

• Hi guys, thanks for the files. My BBC & 4od suddenly stopped loading links. After an hour of tinkering got the BBC working with some files from this thread again. I am running gjstroom's OpenPLi-2.1 for dm800se. The version of OnDemand I had working fine for about three months let me have proper HD for BBC. Before loading a program it showed me lists of servers (Akamai etc.) with the higher def resolutions at top. This new one has a menu settings, great. Also 4od is still not working does anyone know if it is going to be fixed and released?

Thanks for the fix files again.

• Official Post

Hi guys, thanks for the files. My BBC & 4od suddenly stopped loading links. After an hour of tinkering got the BBC working with some files from this thread again. I am running gjstroom's OpenPLi-2.1 for dm800se. The version of OnDemand I had working fine for about three months let me have proper HD for BBC. Before loading a program it showed me lists of servers (Akamai etc.) with the higher def resolutions at top. This new one has a menu settings, great. Also 4od is still not working does anyone know if it is going to be fixed and released?

Thanks for the fix files again.

It does not look as if the 4OD will be fixed anytime soon buddy, they have changed their player & flash is now required to view the content.

Code
    http://www.channel4.com/4viewers/faq/name/other-media-players/id/400290582
  • Thanks mate, they do not keep up the 4od properly anyway, not missing much. Used it before mainly to watch Father Ted. There are thousands of tv classics on the new 1channel including that one and almost anything classic, New or from seventies, mainly from the states from taxi to Seinfeld to star trek. Some are not listed but can be searched in 1channel like the Larry Sanders show. Most people just go into the movie section I guess but that section is just as good. Thanks to all the guys who had a hand in this, fab for bbc & benidorm :D

• any one got this plugin working on vti image vu solo2 i keep getting the error message when i removed bbc and replaced it with the one above .any pointers would be great thanks in advance. the error is bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/bbcipllayer/plugin pyo

• Official Post

any one got this plugin working on vti image vu solo2 i keep getting the error message when i removed bbc and replaced it with the one above .any pointers would be great thanks in advance. the error is bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/bbcipllayer/plugin pyo

bad magic number means you have the wrong python version installed.

• thanks ten for reply. i used the one at the top of page removed the one on demand bbc iplayer py the replaced it with the one above . any pointers ten please thanks in advance

• hi can somebody help me as i have been reading this thread and do not understand a lot of aspects of it as i am quite new to this i have a dm800hd clone running open pli 2.1 i would like to install the ondemand plugin but i am not sure which file i should be installing onto my box iv heard talk of dependencies in the thread but dont understand what these are and if i need them could somebody help me thanks

• hi can somebody help me as i have been reading this thread and do not understand a lot of aspects of it as i am quite new to this i have a dm800hd clone running open pli 2.1 i would like to install the ondemand plugin but i am not sure which file i should be installing onto my box iv heard talk of dependencies in the thread but dont understand what these are and if i need them could somebody help me thanks

I figured a procedure and combination of files that worked on GJStroom's fab Open Pli 2.1.

I can upload a guide and necessary files when I have time, if people are interested ?

• I made a combo of files different to my unofficial pre-HD (had that working in HD too), I'll dig up the files and do a guide but might be the coming weekend, I have to remember, test re-install and a short guide.

P.S. I can't send PMs because I don't have enough posts.

• OK, I uploaded install files and instructions of my working Ondemand (BBCi, ITV, Irish, Dutch) in HD that has been working for 6 months for me. Even before that I had HD in 2012.

Remember in Plugin homepage (big icons in right of screen):
    Menu button: set PREFERRED STREAM QUALITY: HD

If you get little channel icons in the centre of screen instead of big icons in right of screen then you didn't finish my steps by overwriting the OnDemand folder in Extensions folder with my one in last step! Follow all steps. Works for GJStroom's 2.1 OpenPli, can't promise for other 1.6oe images, try.

Ondemand-openpli2.1.zip (2,63 MB) - uploaded.net

• Cant get it to work , I'm using GJStroom's latest open pli 2.1 for dm800se , followed all the steps , there was a couple of the ipk's wouldnt install but thats because they were already included with the image , the fault I'm getting is

bad magic number in usr/lib/python2.6/htmlentitydefs.pyo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!