OnDemand plugin devixified and working on all images Support

There are 245 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 38,978 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Cant get it to work , I'm using GJStroom's latest open pli 2.1 for dm800se , followed all the steps , there was a couple of the ipk's wouldnt install but thats because they were already included with the image , the fault I'm getting is

bad magic number in usr/lib/python2.6/htmlentitydefs.pyo

I just updated my GJStroom's latest open pli 2.1 and it's still working.

The error you're getting means you're nearly there, I did say in first step that at the end you might have to re-copy those 4 files to python2.6 folder, you need the right htmlentitydefs.pyo which might have been overwritten during process, do the same if other files.pyo give errors then it will show in plugin, let us know if it works or not. Quote:

first,
    copy the python2.6 & 2.7 folder files
    location: /usr/lib/python2.6 & 2.7 (also in location.txt which you don't copy)
    (you might have to re-copy those 4 files to python2.6 folder at end again!)

• If in a few weeks people come across this thread and finally get little channel icons in CENTRE of screen from ipk install just replace the OnDemand folder in Extensions with the OnDemand folder in zipfile: files\latest working OnDemand\OnDemand in Extensions. The central little channel icons versions is old and missing functions, final version should have big icons on right as in source page:

In BBC categories might fail due to link changes but go to BBC1, 2, 3, 4 on page 2 of list.
    In Plugin homepage (big icons in right of screen): Menu button: set PREFERRED STREAM QUALITY: HD
    Search at top works fine

Check resolution while playing in menu: information: service
    Re-wind 1=20secs 4=1min 7=5mins
    Forward 3=20secs 6=1min 9=5mins

• Official Post

Cant get it to work , I'm using GJStroom's latest open pli 2.1 for dm800se , followed all the steps , there was a couple of the ipk's wouldnt install but thats because they were already included with the image , the fault I'm getting is

bad magic number in usr/lib/python2.6/htmlentitydefs.pyo

Bad magic number means the file is the wrong python version, e.g your box is running py2.6 but the file is py2.7.

• I just updated my GJStroom's latest open pli 2.1 and it's still working.

The error you're getting means you're nearly there, I did say in first step that at the end you might have to re-copy those 4 files to python2.6 folder, you need the right htmlentitydefs.pyo which might have been overwritten during process, do the same if other files.pyo give errors then it will show in plugin, let us know if it works or not. Quote:

first,
    copy the python2.6 & 2.7 folder files
    location: /usr/lib/python2.6 & 2.7 (also in location.txt which you don't copy)
    (you might have to re-copy those 4 files to python2.6 folder at end again!)

Yep , that got it :thumbsup:

• Official Post

guide contained in download package

Most of these files are those provided by Chhertz. Credit to him.

• I have problems loading episodes on itvplayer on the plugin....I'll appreciate if anyone can post a full working Ondemand plugin for Openpli 3.0 enigma2......

• Official Post

I have problems loading episodes on itvplayer on the plugin....I'll appreciate if anyone can post a full working Ondemand plugin for Openpli 3.0 enigma2......

If you have PLI 3.0, you should use the OE 2.0 version. http://linuxsat-support.com/dr…d-working-all-images.html

Going by the date of the last post, you will have to fix the BBC Iplayer url.

• I upgraded my image from a Openpli2.1 to 4.0 version, 1.6oe to 2.0oe. The install files in the resource thread did not work for BBC. I tweaked them abit (can not remember) and got half BBC episodes working again but half not working, ITV worked fine. I then did a clean image install and installed my old way and files for 1.6oe (on this and last page) and suddenly everything worked again for my upgraded new 2.0oe (Openpli4.0) too. Abu baniaz files are based on mine as can be seen but I never tried his which should be the same and as before used my own ones posted here too. Hope this helps Openpli 3.0/4.0 on 2.0oe versions users.

• Yes before trying the other routes I tried the 2 ondemand extensions in GJStroom's plugin repository extensions (together then just the one) but they couldn't get all BBC streams. Also after successful install as before in first page: press menu button then set "Preferred Stream Quality to HD" (not Normal).

• Would someone care to explain to me how the two .rar files are installed / placed?

I take it the ipk file is installed as per standard practice?

It would be more than appreciated.

Regards,

Hodgi

• Please disregard my above post.

Ten has answered my question.

(I didn't realise there was more than one page to this topic before posting)........

I will get my coat!

• Hi there. For some reason bbc iplayer has stopped working for me. Everything appears fine but when i click on an episode it just hangs on a black screen as if it isnt getting the stream. Any ideas????

• Still working fine here.. When looking for support always include which plugin version and image you are using..

Hi master G - im using open pli 4.0 and im using the devixified version that is on this forum. ITV player working fine. BBC iplayer loads and displays all the shows etc but when i press ok on anything it just hangs on 0:00 as if it cannot connect to there server. Very strange as it was working before and just suddenly stopped. Any ideas?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!