Nothing will install for me

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 839 times. The last Post () by budley.

• I have the vu+solo2 box with the latest vix image on.

I have tried to install nstreamplayer, etlivestream and tsonlinetv but none of them will install for me.

Also tried to install TSPanel but it will not work either.

Its doin my head in ?

Any ideas what could be wrong?

• a) you are not following the correct procedure of installation
    b) you are not using the correct version of each installation
    c) the image has become corrupt somehow.
    suggestion:
    make/save a copy of your personal configurations/settings
    reflash stb with whichever image you choose and start from scratch
    or use a backup of whichever image you choose.
    There is little else to be done apart from getting somebody else to try installation for you.
    Once you have tried one or all the above suggestions,
    then let us know the results.

• Ok, so before i went to bed last night i found a file here for etstreams think its different to etlivestream and installed it. Got an error message about bad magic number in one of files so i changed characteristics and hey presto i got it working. I guess i am not so slow after all. Now have the Russian channels all streaming perfectly for my wifr to watch. Happy days

• yet another happy "blissful" home made from the persistence of trial and error.
    Congratulations,,you are now truly on the way to being able to help others with your experience ..
    now go back to those other plugins that you were trying out and get them sorted..
    :thumbsup:

• So it seems i am not that smart after all. While watching the streamed russian channels, the wife decided to change channel and guess what.......the bloody thing froze. Now when she goes to watch any of the channels its hit and miss, it will either work or freeze and muggins here has to get up off his arse and switch the box off and on again as its the only way to get it to work again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!