Vu+ app working on iPhone but not iPad, help please

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 925 times. The last Post () by unibiggle.

• Hi there, I have the vu+ app on both iPhone and iPad, works just fine on phone but keep getting error message when trying to use on iPad, it says to check wifi settings, I think the issue might be the password for the vu+ I'm almost certain it's linuxsat-support as on the phone there is enough ******** for that password, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

• if its a password from a backup image on here chances are it will be linuxsat buddy try that

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• have you connected to box using ftp program? it will be the same password, maybe dreambox as a last attempt lol

failing that i would look at settings as shamo suggested

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• have you connected to box using ftp program? it will be the same password, maybe dreambox as a last attempt lol

failing that i would look at settings as shamo suggested

Yeh the password should be linuxsat-support as my dcc password for FTP, the password on my phone is not displayed but has the right amount of characters to be linuxsat-support and that works. As per shamo, which setting do you mean?

• Start a telnet session and change your password to something you know for sure. I think you type passwd in telnet to change it. I'm sure someone more clued up will the tell you the correct command if that's wrong

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!