autobouquet plugin

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,366 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hi Guys have just got 2 x technomate TM 2t and it came with auto bouquet plugin as part of the vix image. I initially loaded stgflipflop on it as I had a list edited to my needs. I thought I would try the autobouquet option and it works fine but now I have both stgflipflop and the sly numbered channels. I have had a look around the menus to delete it all but not sure what to take off. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get the reciever back to a blank channel list with no bouquets as if it just came out of box. Then I can run the autobouquet to just get those on there

Cheers steve

• I think you need a channel list on there for it to run...??

My understanding is it uses the Channel List to create its own set to your area - shown as 28.2 UK Bouquets (or the like) with New Groups within this list!

I just then delete everything after the last group within the 28.2 bouquet list - i use catseye so i see the uk list then astra/eurobird title with the list again lol everything from astra down gets deleted.

You can use DreamBoxEdit from your pc and connect to you box and transfer files to PC > Edit/Delete > resend back to box (just connect in same way IP addy, user pass e.t.c)

or you can highlight the group e.g 5ly sports > hit menu > remove selection (bit long winded though for each one)

So just to make sure keep the Uk settings list from the top and the 1st groups entertainment, sports, movies e.t.c - when you get past all these and onto say asta/eurobird or sgtflipflop title and then 2nd list of the same groups start these are the ones you can delete.

From box or from PC the should show up in same way so just delete the 2nd lot!

Got there in the end lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• no prior bouquet or data of any kind is needed to setup and run ABM for the first time as it gathers all of it's info directly from the stream. All of my receivers are setup with ABM from scratch right after flashing the image, all thats needed is to set the tuners up and set up the options in ABM for your region etc.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• and there you have it......i seemed to remember the plugin telling me i need a channel list installed to continue!

Ah well! If there is any use to my post it introduces you to DreamboxEdit which is a good tool for organising your lists when update via AutoB the rest is history!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!