can you reshare from a client

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,112 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi Guys.
    Is it possible to reshare from a client.

I am having problems with freezing channels and didn't know if it was from having too many clients.

I am sharing one sly card with 10 of my family and friends on cccam 2.1.4.

My brother has 3 boxes in his house,is it possible to share 2 of his boxes boxes off of his third box without connecting to the main server.

i.e Box 1 connects to the server and box 2 and 3 connect to box 1,is this possible if so how ould I set it up.

Thanks.

• you give him a cline with reshare from the main server : F: user pass 2 0 0 { 0:0:3 }
    this will give him( the clientbox) the possiblity to share it on to another clientbox ..

just checking I have this right.

F: user pass 2 0 0 ( 0:0:3 ) for box 1,would I then use ip address of box 1 in box 2 and 3

i.e C: 192.168.x.x port user pass 0 0 0 ( 0:0:0 )

• You would use internal I.P if on the same local network. Otherwise he would need to set up a dns for you to connect to his box externally

yes the 3 boxes would be on the same network but different to the server,So I would set box 1 as no dhcp and say 192.168.0.22 and f: user pass 0 0 0 (0:0:0 )

Then box 2 and 3 would be c: 192.168.0.22 port user pass 0 0 0 ( 0:0:0 )

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!