backup

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 462 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Cool to backup to this bud files size range from 60mb to 80mb so providing that is there all should be cool

it will save it in a dated directory so you know where it is

if you want to use it at a later date I tend to copy to another freshly formatted USB and flash using that

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• How do I make a back up of my vu+ solo box as it stands with working plug ines etc?
    I know I need a usb stick in the back of the box.
    I am using BH1.7.9.
    Thanks

• How do I make a back up of my vu+ solo box as it stands with working plug ines etc?
    I know I need a usb stick in the back of the box.
    I am using BH1.7.9.
    Thanks

To make a backup ,,, make sure after installing the usb stick that you have it correctly mapped to media/usb
    ( you do this by pressing blue button twice and look for DEVICES manager..press RED to mount it(map it)
    then make a full reboot ,
    then menu- backup -FULL backup and wait for a while until it tells you it has backed up successfully
    (on UNO there are always 2 backups made, 1 with date + the other called vuplus)
    you will find the backup in media/usb ,so FTP to media/usb and send it somewhere on your pc safe...

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!