where to get right Oscam version for X64 Linux ubuntu with Omnikey readers?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 710 times. The last Post () by dbstaff.

• Hi...can anyone explain me where to get the rigth Oscam version for my server. My server is a X64 Linux server with ubuntu 12.04 and two new Omnikey readers (had Smargo readers before). I do know that the oscam version should have "pcsc" support for the Omnikey readers, but why is it then that i cannot find any at the Oscam download section under "x86_64-pc-linux" ...but at the same time in the section under "i686-pc-linux" it flows with the pcsc-versions??? I thought that if you have a X64 pc you should look in the "x86_64-pc-linux" section for Oscam versions ONLY?? Can anyone explain :) Thanks if possible

• Just had a quick look and I couldn't find pcsc in the description.
    Would it not be worth downloading the latest X64 with Libusb. If its correct it will no doubt support pcsc. If it doesn't just revert back to Oscam.old until the correct version can be found, just an idea bud. Will only take 5 mins to find out.

• okay..will try that..but that means that every oscam svn with "libusb" in the description name will also support "pcsc" ? -just wan't to make sure i know what you mean :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!