SatVPS has suspended me for resharing - High ECM Count?!

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,419 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hello all,

I have had a subscription with SatVPS.com for around a month and paid for the full year.

My cardshare was cut off this morning and the reason given was for resharing.

After speaking to them by support ticket, they have said that my ECM count is 4 times higher than their normal users, If 1 user was receiving 6 counts in 1 minute, I received 25 (their words).

They are going to reactivate my service tomorrow (a whole day without TV and raining outside!) but have explained that if it keeps happening then they will terminate the service indefinitely without refund. Considering I still have 11 months left and paid for this is outrageous.

I'm not sharing my Cline and I am only using it on this 1 box.

I have a Vu+ Solo2 running Cccam 2.3.0 - I frequently record and watch TV at the same time with it being a dual tuner box.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this or any recommendations on how to lower my ECM count to keep them happy? Or any advice on how to deal with SatVPS?

Many Thanks in Advance.

• The best advice I can give you is that you should never have gave these payserver scum your hard earned money!!!!

They are the reason that this hobby will someday come to a end. You should have done a lot more reading buddy:

The forum rules here are:

<12> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server will be permanently banned.

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• The forum rules here are:

<12> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server will be permanently banned.

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

thread closed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!