Boot Stuck - Constant Reload

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,272 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• How much did you pay?

Where from?

Do you have a little board with to 9pin connectors either side?

Do you have V1 or V2 stickers on it or download software from www.vu****.tv

What you have explained seems to be an issue with the Non-Originals mate and unfortunately not much help can be offered here if it is

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Around £300 from Mr Mister on WoS.

I think it's OSCAM you know.

I reflashed again, rebooted and it worked.
    I then configured the turner, rebooted and it worked.
    I then downloaded a channel list, rebooted and it worked.
    I then installed the OSCAM IPK, rebooted and it worked.
    I then started OSCAM, rebooted and it did not work.

• Actually might not just be OSCAM, I tried CCcam standalone 2.3.0, same issue.

The thing is the softcam isn't even 'ticked' to start on reboot, it's literally if it's been used the box doesn't want to work on reboot.

• The problem has been something to do with the cams and restarting the box.....everything works fine until you activate cam i think

No much else i can say sorry!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• so to absolutely clear this up this is with ViX 3.0-362 on a totally virgin setup ??. if it's another build please state that as it's important that we know all of the details accurately to be able to offer help.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• When you say a virgin set up what do you mean exactly?

i mean virgin as in nothing added, ie no third party plugins such as TSpanel. but looking at your thread on WoS your running 3.0-204, try the latest build as this one is over 6 months and 460 builds out of date.

for the latest build go to OpenViX Downloads and flash that, but do not restore any backups.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!