vu + solo 2 stuck

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,041 times. The last Post () by bokkie.

• hi

after flaching my vu + solo 2 with a blackhole

he stuck in boot logo and not responding to remote control

i tried to flached with another image but he never responding to the usb stick

please help :too_sad::too_sad:

• hi ,have you follow the instruction 2 folder in your usb VUPLUS AND SOLO2

HAVE YOU PRESS CH DOWN ........ECT

• hi ,have you follow the instruction 2 folder in your usb VUPLUS AND SOLO2

HAVE YOU PRESS CH DOWN ........ECT

man there is no ch down in front panel of vu + solo 2

i flached with a blackhol after complete he reboot and stuck in vu plus logo nothing responding

i tried to flached with another vti or blackhol he dosen't reponde to usb stick

• When you flash a image onto the solo2 from a usb stick you have to push the power button on the front of the box when prompted for it to start the flashing process.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• When you flash a image onto the solo2 from a usb stick you have to push the power button on the front of the box when prompted for it to start the flashing process.

yes i do that but the box open quickly as usual and not responding to any thing

• sorry for my mistake i you rigth just have to press boton ok.

• maybe you can try put original image by serial or usb.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!