watching tv on my laptop

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,426 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I wanted to watch football from my VU Duo on my laptop in another room so I put my ip address in the web browser and Open Source Web Interface for Linux set-top box opened up but it won't let me watch tv anyone know how to work round this. The image I have is Black Hole 2.0.1

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• when you open the channel list on webif you will see a small tvbox on your right hand side you can then view
    of course you need a viewer such as vlc already installed on your laptop..

when I put my ip in the web browser it goes on to this program ''Open Source Web Interface for Linux'' and this does not show a channel list or a small tv screen.

ps I do have vlc downloaded, it worked before I put the new image on?

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• when you open the channel list on webif you will see a small tvbox on your right hand side you can then view
    of course you need a viewer such as vlc already installed on your laptop..

sorry double post

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• When you open the webif you should see on the left hand side of the screen a menu bar, the top one is "main" below this is Television, click on this and you should see your bouquets list, open the one you want to use and you will see the channel list and the small tv icon.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• This screenshot shows that you have selected the Current channel, click on Bouquets to the right of it.

Cheers m8 found it but my picture has frozen and will not move on the picture in the other room is ok but on laptop it's frozen.

Just noticed it's not opened VLC it's opened windows player how do I get it to open VLC?

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• Cheers m8 found it but my picture has frozen and will not move on the picture in the other room is ok but on laptop it's frozen.

Just noticed it's not opened VLC it's opened windows player how do I get it to open VLC?

Now sorted just changed default player to VLC.

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!