autobouquets-e2 plugin on TSpanel

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,724 times. The last Post () by nush.

• hi could anyone tell me if this plugin is available through TS panel, im sure i have added it before this way but cant find it now, dont know if i am missing something or just plain getting old. lol

i know i can ftp install it but its not for me and i dont want to have to explain to someone else how to install this way

dreambox 800hd se clone sim 2.10. pli2.1

• hi
    the ferrari panel addons has it to download.
    depends on your image if you have ferrari panel
    cheers

• hi, thanks for the replies, i dont have ferrari panel, im using dreambox uk image (pli) on a sim 2.10 800hdse. most things are really good on this image. the version i have on my box runs really quick so its fine. i just wanted an easy way for my mates to add it to there boxes. ive written instructions for them now but they dont even know how to ftp so things could get interesting. lol

• hi could anyone tell me if this plugin is available through TS panel, im sure i have added it before this way but cant find it now, dont know if i am missing something or just plain getting old. lol

i know i can ftp install it but its not for me and i dont want to have to explain to someone else how to install this way

i think the only version available via tspanel is the very first experimental beta version found on the pli 3rd party feeds. tspanel > addons > dreambox feeds > openpli feeds > 3rd-party > extensions-autobouquets-e2-201208212300. i personally wouldn't recommend installing that one and install latest version instead.

• thanks, ive just checked and i think the server is down for now so i will look again later, if it is (and i am sure you are right) then i must have scrolled past it several times.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!