Need VU+ solo back up images

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,089 times. The last Post () by kiki008.

• Hi All

any chance of a new back up for VU+ solo seems to have been forgotten

Im just asking in hope LOL :baffle:

Love this site so helpful

Kiki

Hi All again ???

I would like a solo2 but cant afford one yet so i have to do with my solo box

Ten Below made a fab back up with 2.0.1 works a treat Thanks mate.

any chance of one of you fab guys creating a new one cant seem to get my GreekStream tv to work any more ?

fab work by all at the support all admin...downloaders etc etc Thank you

:80: kiki 008

any chance of one of you fab guys creating a new one cant seem to get my GreekStream tv to work any more

i don´t think your problem is the image ,as you say it´s a ¿ stream link ?? then you just need ot update the .xml or whatever works with the plugin
    ¿ which plugin are you using ??
    give us more info and we might be able to help you sort it..

• Thanks for coming back to me i use GreekStreamTV its on one of the back ups i got on the site it was the Greek back up 1.78. I just added it on from there to 2.01 back up from ten below some work some dont its strange ...but hey if its not right for this image i will just remove it not a problem.

Thanks for your time guys

• Thanks for coming back to me i use GreekStreamTV its on one of the back ups i got on the site it was the Greek back up 1.78. I just added it on from there to 2.01 back up from ten below some work some dont its strange ...but hey if its not right for this image i will just remove it not a problem.

Thanks for your time guys

try out this version of greekstream plugin..
    I´m not sure if it´s the most recent....
    you need the oe.2.0 version : Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall
    let us know if it works out for you..

• I wish somebody could update vu solo backup image like bh 2.0 with latest plugins ondemand latest 1channel icefilm the most popular plugins in once

• Why not give it a try yourself mate! We all started somewhere! (and it seems solo is a dying breed among the peeps who backup lol)

We will assist if any help needed and im sure people will give you props for posting!

Install the Image

Grab Plugins from BH Plugin Panel and/or Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

either ftp *.ipk file to /tmp on box > then from Menu Manual Install local extensions....

or if plugin is in folder format copy folder to location /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions on your box > Reboot and plugin should be available

Use ftp program like filezilla connect using IP of Box, User, Pass and Port No and transfer files/folders to your required location!

When your happy with the image and all plugins (you could even ask nicely for a special bootlogo)

You can do a backup and add it to the solo backup images!

REMOVE ANY LINES either cccam.cfg or newcamd.list in /etc or /usr keys respectively that hold your details!

I normally get image running, Install Plugins and Lists e.t.c...do backup then add my lines to use up to you just make sure you remove any personal data

Simples!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Thanks guys your all stars....i will try them out and let you all know i might even creat a back up image for all to use

Hopefully i will get help to it LOL :thumbsup:

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!